Garnier Pure Control - Targeted Acne Gel Treatment Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

July 04, 2015

I got this for $3 at Winner's and it is by far the most effective spot treatment I have ever used. It's not drying, and it doesn't bleach your clothes or linens because it is salicylic acid based. The only complaint I have is the stone clinical smell, but I can bare it for the results, my face is completely clear 2 days later.

June 14, 2015

This week I have a few acne on my face and they wouldn't go away. I tried many expensive products but still they are swollen and red. I was just at the store shopping for other stuff and saw this acne treatment on sales, so I just bought it. I don't usually buy cheap skincare but since my expensive ones are not doing anything so I was thinking to give it a try. And I was really surprised, within 2 days, my acne stopped swollen and not as red. Although my acne is not completely healed, but at least it is not as nasty looking now.

March 10, 2015

The product comes in a tube, a metal tip roller. When you apply it has a cooling effect. It seems to reduce redness with a few applications and will dry out the blemish. If you apply it on when the blemish is smaller it seems to go away the next day but if you have one that is bigger it will take a few days to go away completely.

June 11, 2014

Love this face wash! I have dealt with acne for more than 15 years! Yes even as an adult. This face wash is wonderful helps with acne and breakouts, as well as blackheads, doesn't dry or irritate my skin and I have sensitive skin, first thing to stay working over time

March 24, 2014

This product really works!

I don't have acne but I do get that odd very irritating pimple - this roll on gel goes right on the spot where the pimple is. No drying out of all the rest of your skin to get rid of that 1 pimple. I L O V E this product.