• Giorgio Armani Aqua di Gioia Perfume
  • Giorgio Armani Aqua di Gioia Perfume

Giorgio Armani Aqua di Gioia Perfume Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1216 in Perfume

July 05, 2016

My guy wears this cologne and I think it smells great. The scent is very unique and anytime I smell it on someone else I instantly know what he is wearing. It is a bit on the pricier side, so I try to keep my eye out for sales at Shoppers or at least purchase it when they have a good point sale going on.

June 27, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les parfums de Giorgio Armani même s'ils sont dispendieux. Il faut profiter de certaines occasions où il est à rabais ou bien quand il donne beaucoup de points chez Pharmaprix. Bref, il sent divinement bon et même celui pour homme peut convenir, à l'occasion pour la femme. J'aime aussi l'essayer mais il convient très bien aux hommes. C'est un parfum que l'on remarque et qui a de la classe.

June 27, 2016

My husband has and smells so good
and lasts! Sometimes I'll lay in bed and smell on the pillows from him. But I enjoy this scent so I do not mind. I find a lot of men like this scent, my sister's husband same thing enjoys this scent as well. Armani doesn't fail it seems. Great scent, more expensive price but for a good smelling perfume that lasts it is worth the pay.

June 17, 2016

I love giorgio armani perfume these isn't one that dose't smell sooooo gooood. The mens is really sexy smelling. my common law wears this and I can't stop smelling him

May 02, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume , and I like how I can share with others to enjoy as well. I got this as a gift and some other great products. I love it ..

January 20, 2016

This is my husbands signature scent. I love the way it smells and he often gets compliments on how he smells.
They don't sell this product anywhere near where we live so we always buy a bottle at duty free when we are travelling.
It is more expensive than other brands but one bottle lasts a very very long time so the price is worth it.

January 17, 2016

I've bought this scent for my boyfriend because it smells amazing. He is always getting compliments on it as well. Very very nice!

January 14, 2016

This perfume is a classic! If you're never sent this you have too! Smell so fresh and good. Love it.

July 03, 2015

This is an addicting scent and it will leave you wanting more. It's a very warm scent that stays on your skin the whole day. I got a sample of it in a magazine I really like it but I don't know if I would purchase it.

April 03, 2015

This has always been a fave scent. It's fresh, cool and citrusy. The perfect warm weather fragrance.