Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Perfume

Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1000 out of 1281 in Perfume

ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET by Givenchy for Women EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ patchouli, citrus, water lily, green tea, white peony, white musk, blond woods, cranberry, sambac jasmine

September 04, 2013

Love the smell. Its strong, but not over powering. I got mine from the bay, for about $60.

May 13, 2012

I just got a sample of this as I'm looking for a new scent and I'm really finicky when it comes to perfume. I think I found it, this is very soft and feminine to me it smells like a baby powder made for a woman. It's not offensive or over powerful! If you haven't tried it go to your local drug store and test it out

December 11, 2010

I was lucky enough to win a gift set of this fragrance, and like all the other Givenchy fragrances I've tried, love it!

This scent is a floral (white flowers, green tea leaves,jasmine, peony,). , but it has more depth and a slightly fruity note(Italian winter lemon) too it at the same time. I like that while it is floral in nature it is still grounded (blond wood and patchouli) and has a sophistication without being stuffy.

I would class this as more of a Spring/Summer scent, but I think it could also be worn whenever one chooses, as it does have a bit of warmth once it dries down. All in all a beautiful scent worth trying (even if you aren't a floral fan!)

August 16, 2010

I was given a bottle of this perfume as a present and have been pleasantly surprised that I actually use it! It is not overpowering and has a very crisp, clean scent. I don't wear it everyday, but when I need a little boost I will put some on. Even my husband likes it and he has hated every other perfume I have worn.

April 22, 2010

This fragrance is fresh and fun, but mature at the same time. Great summer fragrance for days out. Not really and evening or winter scent, but extremely pleasant nevertheless!