Glucerna Meal Replacement Shakes Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 176 in Supplements

November 27, 2016

Good shakes. Have taste and flavour. Just the right size. Need to be very cold then just like milk shake. Vanilla flavour is m favourite. Use them on regular basis.

September 07, 2016

Glucerna meal replacement shakes. I love these shakes. My favorite flavor is chocolate. I like to add ice and add to blender and slip all day.This has helped me with reducing my snacking and losing weight.

May 09, 2016

I drink Glucerna Meal Replacement shakes every day in order to aid my nutrition levels, due to health concerns. They have three flavours available: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla and I enjoy each flavour. They aren't super high in sugars so some might find the taste lacking compared to the regular kind, but for diabetics they are the best shake that I have tried. In my opinion, the flavours are quite nice, almost like having a milkshake. I find if I'm lacking energy during the day, I can have one of these and give myself a bit of an energy boost. They aren't hugely filling but if I'm unable to keep food down, I'm at least able to drink these and have a bit of proper nourishment for my body. I'd recommend them to anyone that's looking for a quick and easy meal replacement.

October 10, 2015

Yummy chocolate shakes for when I feel I don't eat properly; loaded with vitamins so it's healthy for me.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products