• Goody Stay Put Elastics
  • Goody Stay Put Elastics

Goody Stay Put Elastics Reviews

Ranked #925 out of 987 in Misc

Stay Active. Stay Focused.
Hold Tight. Stay Tight.
Feel the Tread
52% More Hold
Goody StayPut™ patent-pending technology provides 52% more hold than traditional elastics. The collection comes in a variety of styles and sizes to securely hold all hair lengths and types.
Made in China

February 01, 2016

These are great hair elastics, they are great for a high ponytail especially when you have thick long hair sometimes it's hard to find a hair tie that will hold it all up. These are great. These were $4.79 for 10 so great deal.

April 19, 2015

These ponytails work great, I always pick them up from Wal-mart. For some weird reason I tend to loose all of my ponytails so quickly so I constantly have to buy more. These are the ones I buy, they have a strong hold and come in lots of differen colours , I prefer to wear black or brown ones though.

January 29, 2015

I have long hair and like to wear it up because it annoys me. I've bought several different colors of these elastics and they hold up really well.

December 03, 2007

I don't have a lot of hair, so regular elastics always fall off during exercise. But this one is just fantastic, it doesn't fall off even when I finish my aerobic exercises!

December 01, 2007

These hair elastics are good. They hold a bit better than my other goody ouchlesses, and the quality is amazing.... haven't broken a single one! But I have really thick annoying hair, so it doesn't always hold as well as I can only tie it twice. Of course, I bet at least 80% of the population has hair that is thinner than mine/ Still worth it and its nice. I use it all the time.

June 09, 2007

I agree completely. My old-school scrunchies cannot be compared to these Stay Put elastics. They simply do what the name says, you will never have to adjust your pony tail regardless of the activity you may be involved in. I've used them while playing volleyball on the beach, at the gym, at work, and I'm even using one now and my hair always looks completely kept. They're also very durable, I can't ever imagine them snapping and they retain their shape really quite well and therefore doesn't lose its elasticity (I've owned and used my package of 10 for over a year now and they're still in excellent condition). All in all, they're a great investment!

May 21, 2007

I recently lost all my really really good hair elastics, so when I went out to buy some average cheap-o ones, I was sorely disappointed. I find now, that most can't hold up thick hair, and break before I even finish my pony tail! Very annoying.

A few months ago, Goody sent me their stay put head bands. Since they didn't budge, I thought I would give their hair elastics a try. Lo and behold, they are freakin' amazing! They claim that they hold better by 25%, and they really do. These elastics hold all my hair (and I have A LOT) and it doesn't move all day long! Not even when I'm super active! These are my new favorite elastics for sure! You can get them in thick, flat, or thin versions. You can get them in the colour pack- blue, red, black, and white, or just the classic black pack. Best elastics ever.