GOSH CC Cream Illuminating Foundation Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 59 in CC Creams

September 18, 2015

I love this CC cream because it covers well and doesn't make my skin super oily. It evens out my skin tone and although I don't notice any illuminating, my face looks clear and healthy. Lasts really well on me and hides imperfections really nicely.

June 17, 2015

Love this foundation. Offers a medium coverage, not greasy and I could find the perfect shade for myself which is hard to do. The sand color was perfect. Nice finish to it as well.

April 23, 2015

Covered and corrected. Went on smooth no mess

April 02, 2015

Love the natural dewy finish it gives! Could be a higher coverage but nothing too bad that I can't work with!

January 26, 2015

Great product. I like all gosh products. So definitely will buy and recommend to others.

August 09, 2014

I seriously love GOSH and one of my favourite brands. I currently purchased this CC cream by GOSH because obviously, ITS GOSH. And honestly, I LOVE IT. I use it everyday and it just makes your skin look so flawless like never before. I would totally recommend this!

August 05, 2014

Your skin look like never before try It

January 02, 2014

I'm still not sure how I feel about this product. It's a cc cream but It markets itself as an illuminating foundation. I do see and like the illuminating part. It brightens and is great to give skin a little lift. It isn't very pigmented though so I would not consider this a foundation. It contains an active anti aging ingredient as well, making it similar to a cc cream. It's quite moisturizing as well. I use this as a light base for a sheer foundation. I prefer many thin layers of sheer foundation as opposed to one thick one. I find its a more natural finish. Overall, it's a decent product and I like the light reflecting pigments but I'm not sure it is any different than any other cc or bb cream out there on the market.