Amazing

Gosh Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 350 in Powder

April 02, 2015

Works the same as like the 4$ Rimmel Powder and the packing is sooo cheap on this it broke right away.

October 23, 2012

Combo to Oily skin (T-ZONE only)
    Price: Originally $22 but it was on sale from Shoppers at $7.
    Packaging: Cheap! Wish it was better, very breakable so you have to be extra careful with this and not throw it around.
    Quality: 10 g
    Reading all the raves this product got, I got sucked in and bough it. When I went to purchase this item it turned out to be on sale for $7!! I was worried on something that I wouldn't like and cant exchange. I decided to buy the three shades it offered: 01, 02, 03.
    I am in love with this product!!! It offers a soft matte finish, light coverage, be careful when building it might get cakey. Wearing this I look flawless! I definitely will purchase this again, For the staying powder I top this with my Pond Blemish and Oil control powder(which is amazing) and it lasts on me for about a good 4-5 hours before I start showing signs of oiliness, but when I do start getting oily it dosnt look greasy, or starts melting or rubbing off, it looks dewy but not to dewy, definitely not shiny I go a couple hours more without blotting, about 8-10 hours, by than Ill start blotting or applying the Ponds powder again. What I noticed about this powder it takes about a good 5 minutes before it sets, At first when I put it on it looked very powdery and cakey, but when I finished the rest of my makeup. I looked flawless, with a soft matte finish, evened out skin tone. I get so many compliments, that my face looks nice. Today, when I went back to shoppers looking at makeup a beauty adviser who works there asked that my face looks nice and asked if I was wearing make up forever, and when I told him it was gosh he said it looked good and that I shouldn't change it. :)
    My routine for wearing this powder:
    Start off with concealing my blemish and acne scars with Hard Candy camouflage concealer and a 15 palette concealers that I got from ebay.
    Than I apply Hardy Candy one step foundation. (1-2 layers)
    Than its my gosh pressed powder in 02
    I contour, apply blush, eyeshadow do my eyebrows .....)
    Last I use a finishing powder, Ponds blemish and oil control (loose pink translucent)Will make a review soon on it.
    I definitely recommend this and the ponds powder for oily skin girls!

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Kellogg's Froot Loops

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup