Gravol - Children's Liquid

Gravol - Children's Liquid Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 475 in Remedies

June 26, 2016

This product works very well when my children have nausea or an upset tummy. The liquid is dim much more user friendly for kids. They think the taste is very pleasant and is easy to swallow. I find that their nausea disappears in no time . Very good product

March 31, 2015

Took this as a kid and it didn't work, I would throw up. Tried it as an adult, still didn't work.

February 23, 2015

For my kids I prefer the chewable tablets, easier for them to take. As they get older the liquid amount gets higher in dosage.

September 10, 2014

I bought this to help with my daughters stomach ache but I felt like it did nothing. An hour later, she was still upset about her tummy. I also tried it and i think the weird smell/taste makes your stomach ache even worse.

Baking soda and water still works better then anything .

February 18, 2014

My sister uses this and it works wonders for her.

October 05, 2013

My son has had motion sickness for a while now, and must I say I have always trusted the Gravol. I have tried a few store brands as well but I keep coming back to this. I like how they come in fruit flavour syrup and chews. My son is 7 and preferred syrup over chew tablets. But it's a must have for any sort of motion sickness or other nausea or vomiting issues. Great for air travels as well.

May 29, 2012

I cannot live without this in my home!

I have a daughter, who recently had the flu and had a VERY upset stomach. I couldn't find a "family" remedy, so I decided to test out Gravol. It worked like a charm. She felt so much better, and slept like a baby.

ALSO!

I have a dog who gets extremely car sick when we go on trips.. I heard from a friend that you can give your pooch a small amount of Gravol, and it will actually help! I tried it over the weekend -- WORKED GREAT!!

But, I'd definitely recommend checking with a pet professional before administering the medication.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!