Gumdrops Pacifier

Gumdrops Pacifier Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 24 in Pacifiers

A baby can be put at risk with an unsafe pacifier and the possibility of loose bits of silicone. That's why they created the GumDrop. The GumDrop is a safe, soft topped pacifier that's already been designed to fit your baby's face - even in the face of tubes and cannulas, so you will never have to modify the shape. And its perfect for side-lying without the hard plastic bases of most other popular pacifiers. GumDrop rests comfortably against your baby's delicate skin, offering a silicone-covered, curved surface and a familiar nipple shape that babies love. Our GumDrops also come in a soothing Vanilla scent that can calm the fussiest of babies. Please note: this item number is for a five pack of the natural scent pink colored Gumrop.

April 02, 2016

Excellent soothers! My daughter spent 5 months in the hospital after being born so she would only take soothers that were similar to the hospital type. The Gumdrop Pacifer was the only kind I could buy in a store that she would accept. They were a lifesaver! I was only ever able to find sizes up to 6 minths of age which was a bummer as my daughter grew older but she didn't mind.

April 01, 2016

I have a love hate relationship with gumdrop pacifiers! I love them because it helps soothe my son, he's been using that brand since he was born.. But I hate them because he will not take any other pacifier. I've tried literally every brand Walmart sells and every ones with similar nipples to his original gumdrop pacifier and he just won't take them. Thankfully you can buy them at Shoppers Drug mart! They really are a life saver!

January 28, 2016

Great price, durable, high quality materials, easy to clean and sterilize, not harmful to baby's oral development.

January 06, 2016

Love them . My daughter won't take anything else.

October 10, 2015

My baby loves these! They're very good quality.

April 19, 2015

My son was given one of these in the NICU and he enjoyed it. I was comfortable with the increased air flow it allowed for.

August 21, 2014

They give these pacifiers for free at the hospital when your baby is born. They are quite expensive to purchase from the website depending on where you live. But i find that my son likes them the best and they're pretty cute

June 18, 2014

This is the only pacifier my baby actually likes. It is soft and flexible and wont hurt baby if they roll on it in middle of the night. Is is shaped to fit well in baby's mouth and around nose. I wont use any other pacifier

June 12, 2014

I panicked the day I thought we lost all the gumdrop soothers! Nothing compares to these soothers. The shape avoids the babies nose and the soft plastic makes them comfortable for the baby. Plus with different sizes to fit your babies mouth they can use them as they grow. I am so glad I found gumdrop soothers!

May 20, 2014

i received a pack of these in a diaper cake at my baby shower. And they are the only soothers that my son will use. Have had to make midnight runs to get them when we;ve lost them.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag