Haagen-Dazs Gelato

Haagen-Dazs Gelato Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 437 in Ice Cream

March 09, 2016

I have try many of the flavours and they all tasted delicious! My favorites are the limoncello one and the amaretto cherry. Like the other Haagen-Dazs products it's a little bit expensive but the quality is always there.

June 19, 2014

Good price and works well. I would recommend to family and friends. So yummy

June 19, 2014

Doesn't taste like traditional gelato but some of the flavors were tasty like the salted caramel and black cherry amaretto. It is a bit pricey but goes on sale for 4.99 at times. Their ice creams definitely taste much better.

June 17, 2014

The product is disappointing. I expected much more of this brand. The taste is acceptable, but no more. The texture is a far from the original gelato. The price is much too high!

June 02, 2014

Having had fresh Gelato in the Italian district in Winnipeg, Manitoba, I was disappointed in this. Bought it thinking that I was really in for a treat, and was so sad when I tasted it. For $6.49 for a 500 ml container (at Safeway), I was shocked that it didn't meet with the standards of the Italian Gelato that I used to eat. Definitely will not buy it again,even as a treat.

I really don't feel comfortable recommending it to anyone, sorry to say. Haagen-Dazs is usually so much better.