Hanae Mori Butterfly

Hanae Mori Butterfly Reviews

Ranked #977 out of 1216 in Perfume

Hanae Mori, the great lady of Japanese fashion and Parisian haute couture, introduced this fragrance in 1996 and the subtle composition of scents make it unlike any other. The fragrance is a rare blend of berries and flowers, with a distinctive tone of strawberries and almond, giving an impression of vanilla. Take this delicate scent wherever you go with this handy rollerball format. Notes:Strawberries, Bilberries, Black Currant, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Sandalwood, Almond, Praline.

February 02, 2016

This is my favourite winter scent. It's like a warm hug. It's sweet without being sickening and has a depth to it that always has people asking what I'm wearing. The lasting power isn't the greatest but I love the milder scent that lingers on my skin hours after I first spray. My boyfriend, who usually hates perfumes, loves it! It also comes in a rollerball so give it a try if you're interested in a unique scent!

August 27, 2013

review for the eau de parfum

great autumn/winter scent - very warm and inviting.
the scent lasts all day and sometimes I can still smell it on my clothes up to 3 days later.
this is a complex scent that gets better throughout the day; sweet and vanilla-y in the beginning then develops into a woody oriental scent.

bit more expensive than others but the staying power means you'll be using less

August 23, 2010

I'm not the biggest fan of oriental scents but this one is woody and sweet all at once! I love the complexity of this scent and the fact that it uses "praline" as a base note. Mmmm! Simply delicious! Imagine a forest filled with sugar coated flowers and a soft down pour. That is exactly what this perfume smells like. It's a little pricey; but the bottle is really cute with the butterfly on top.

August 19, 2010

I love this perfume! its a complex vanilla note, not too sweet and not too musky. Its my signature scent!

March 19, 2010

It is a bit pricey, but I've been in love with this perfume for about 2 years after I had it given as a free sample with a purchase at sephora. It's such a lovely smell for all day. It's still my favorite, I suggest everyone get a whiff :)

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic