Hawaiian Tropic Cool Aloe I.c.e. Burn Relief

Hawaiian Tropic Cool Aloe I.c.e. Burn Relief Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 332 in Sun Protection

A cooling touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora, fruit and nut extracts, a powerful sunburn relief with the ultimate in after sun care. This powerful formula has increased levels of lidocaine and will I.C.E. your burn with an instant cooling effect. Enriched with allantoin and nature's healer - aloe vera, this formula helps to prevent peeling and aids in the temporary pain relief of sunburns, scrapes, and most minor skin irritations.

August 08, 2014

Feels good and smells great. Not greasy either

March 16, 2010

This stuff is awesome,the only thing that Ill use for a sunburn.

May 31, 2009

I went to the beach on Thurs and I added sunscreen early in the day and later in the afternoon I added sunscreen again but forgot my legs. I laid in the blanket for a while talking to my sister and completely got the back of my legs burn't. Well I got home and realized how bad I had burnt my legs and they started burning pretty bad, so I ran to Walgreens and brought the Hawaiin Tropic burn relief and ooohh what a difference. It makes the burn tolerable and it cools the burning. I decided to put it in the refrigerator and then put it on before bed oh it was so cooling and really refreshed my burn.