Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 999 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

February 25, 2017

I couldn't live without this for my regular hair care routine, for me being mixed and having the complete middle of straight and curly hair; its soft and delicate yet desperately relies on moisturizing. Even after consistent hair routines of straightening and curling with hairspray and brushing. I notice serious deadness and dryness. I can use this product, especially the conditioner and my hair is right as rain in a week - two weeks!! I feel an immediate quench of moisture in my hair after the first use!, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS IN MY HOUSE!. I stock up on more than three bottles whenever I can, and the price is always fantastic!

February 23, 2017

Great feel after every wash , leaving hair soft and balanced. Bought it in particular for my husband in winter while he was dealing with dry hair during the harsh winter. He loved it!

February 23, 2017

When I think herbal essence I always think of their shampoo first and for most, because there is always a bottle of it in my shower. To me, all commercial shampoos are similar if not the same in regarding with what they can do with my hair. I tend to always reach for this brand at the markets because it is affordable, does the job well and smells great. The scent always seems to linger in your hair. I also avoid conditioner alone on my hair as it doesn't do much for my already soft hair, so products that are a 2 in 1, like this one are always a bonus because I get the soft silky feel of conditioner in my hair without over doing it. This is not my shampoo of choice, but I can always go back to it.

February 13, 2017

I Tend to buy a lot of high price repairing shampoos . No matter whatever high end products you find in my shower, you are always find Herbal Essence Hello Hydration along with it. The smell is so intoxicating, I just can't get enough.

February 10, 2017

Find this to be a great Shampoo/Conditioner, especially when my hair is very super dry. The smell is absolutely amazing! The shampoo lathers well and washes out easy, along with the conditioner. I doesn't leave your hair greasy either. I find all herbal essences are priced fairly decent all the time

February 02, 2017

This shampoo makes my hair shiny and soft, in he winter months it seems to leave my hair less statically charged which is nice considering it looks like I was electrocuted during the winter.

January 26, 2017

Parfait pour l'été! L'odeur est tellement agréable sa sent si bon! Elle cheveux sont frais et très doux! Il vaut la peine de l'essayer je vous le conseille

January 24, 2017

This shampoo is wonderful! I don't like to condition my hair due to the excess weight, but the shampoo alone is amazing. My hair does not get frizzy at all, and gives me the moisture/hydration I need!

January 19, 2017

This shampoo and conditioner smells wonderful first off, secondly it works pretty decently. Not amazing, but decent. Good price as well. I prefer other brands, but I do enjoy herbal essences here and there.

January 17, 2017

Mon préféré de herbal essences, son odeur est vraiment exquise et les cheveux sentent bons pendant plusieurs jours. Il hydrate quand même mieux que ceux de la gamme originale, mais ce n'est pas le plus hydratant pour des cheveux déjà très déshydratés.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies