Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 971 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

January 19, 2017

This shampoo and conditioner smells wonderful first off, secondly it works pretty decently. Not amazing, but decent. Good price as well. I prefer other brands, but I do enjoy herbal essences here and there.

January 17, 2017

Mon préféré de herbal essences, son odeur est vraiment exquise et les cheveux sentent bons pendant plusieurs jours. Il hydrate quand même mieux que ceux de la gamme originale, mais ce n'est pas le plus hydratant pour des cheveux déjà très déshydratés.

January 07, 2017

I don't tend to use many different kinds of shampoo and conditioner but after recieving samples of this shampoo & conditioner from Herbal essences I fell in love with this product!
    The smell was amazing even after the wash, maybe for a day after PLUS it makes your hair so soft and shiny. It's cheaper of most shampoos and I would definately recommend it!

January 07, 2017

my favorite shampoo I always have this in the house. The price is great and it makes your hair smell great & look refreshed. I also like that it doesnt make my hair look oily as some shampoos do

November 24, 2016

Good shampoo if you have a dry scalp/dry hair. My hair is combination - dry ends, and oily scalp. So after 2 days my hair was very oily due to amount of hydration this shampoo and conditioner provides. So, if you have dry hair, this does really work!

October 22, 2016

Bon shampoing pour la maison une fois de temps en temps. L'odeur est vraiment agréable sous la douche et dans les cheveux. Produit crémeux qui hydrate légèrement mes pointes.

September 30, 2016

I just love everything about Herbal Essences and The Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner is not an exception. It makes my hair so soft and smells so fresh! Probably recommend it.

September 21, 2016

C'est un shampooing qui sent très bon dans la bouteille mais pas sur les cheveux. Le parfum disparaît. Les cheveux ont un fini graisseux, comme s'ils étaient encore sales.

September 21, 2016

I try other products as well, but am always going back to Herbel Essences. I like the prices and how it manages my hair. I have natural curly hair and grey as well but like how it feels on my hair

September 14, 2016

Amazing shampoo!
    This shampoo moisturizes so well, it has coconut in it, so you don't need to use too much conditioner but hair feels so good.
    I find that I don't have to wash my hair as often.
    I love it

Updated On: September 14, 2016

Oops sorry I tagged in the wrong image I meant the review in for the the actual shampoo.