• Honest Company Organic Healing Balm
Good

Honest Company Organic Healing Balm Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 401 in Lotions

February 17, 2017

Love this! Initially got it for my little guys bum rash that just wouldn't go away no matter what I tried and it worked liked a charm. I use it now all the time on the whole family. During this second round of pregnancy I suffered from really dry skin and seemed prone to rashes on my legs this would clear it up overnight :) when I initially bought this product you could only get it online. I love that it's available in lots of places now That I shop regularly.

December 19, 2016

I was so happy when this product came to Canada. I find this really helps with minor itches and scratches and even pimples! I was happy to know that this did not contain any harsh products and it's a go to when we have cuts and rashes. I've even used it on my nose after being sick and blowing my nose so often that it was raw. It tends to go on sale so the price point is great considering it lasts a long time.

0.5/5

June 15, 2016

I heard about this company and decided to try it. I love the idea of using non harsh chemicals but this product did not impress me at all. Its so thick and hard to put it on, plus its very greasy does not absorbs well, and has bad smell

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar