Good

Hot Tools Professional Marcel Curling Iron Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 51 in Curling Iron

Marcel iron even heat for longer lasting curls. Also it has soft handles and secure grips. If you simply want a curling iron that will get the job done this will be your choice.

0.5/5

October 16, 2015

These should be done away with. They do so much damage to the hair.

May 01, 2012

Curly sue!!!! This hot tool really does a fantastic job, there's a variety of heat settings but I crank mine up all the way takes under a minute to heat up and makes beautiful curls!! I had the curling iron with a different handle until it broke then I got this one I just couldn't get used to this handle that was the only downfall but it does an amazing job!!!

February 01, 2012

This is a great curling iron! I love the chop stick method and allows me to curl alot faster! The curls are very light and fall perfect.Ive had this iron for 8 years and will never trade it in. The price is great and the effectiveness is worth every penny.

August 05, 2009

Very good curler, great price and heats up fast!! I love that it heats to a high temperature as I need that and doesnt automatically turn off!!

January 29, 2009

This is by far the BEST curling iron i've ever used! I read up a lot of reviews before deciding to buy it (you can also read the reviews at the website given above). Its very easy to use, in fact despite what others say, i find this marcel curling technology easier to use than normal spring technology. I had much better control of the curls, how tight or loose i want the curls, etc. I just had to be careful not to touch the barrel.

It heats up super fast and curls beautifully. I used a bit of curling spray (L'Oreal Paris Studio HotCurl) to set the curls. The curls stayed overnight, and just to experiment I didn't wet my hair during showering for 2 days and guess what, the curls stayed :) they were looser but were still there.

The only drawback is it took me 1hr to do my whole head (my hair is pretty long i guess). I followed this video on how to curl hair:

I would recommend this product to anyone!

If you're in Toronto - go to ORFUS RD, there's a beauty supply store ther (oposite Target) and they carry this product. There it costs $33 tax. I of course didn't know this when I bought it, so I ended up paying a bit over $60 (product shipping handling a shampoo).

If you don't live in Toronto but want this iron, I would recommend buying it from the link provided. The keep you posted on your product and have pretty fast delivery.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for