Huggies Baby Diapers, Snug & Dry, Size 2, 172-count Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

March 22, 2016

I used Huggies on my daughter in the hospital and for the first month. But I found they made her soar ans they didn't absorb very good. I switched to pampers.

March 22, 2016

I've used huggies with both my children. I find they fit very well and I have very few leaks. i usually stock up when they go on sale at the grocery store, because as any diapers you buy, they can seem quite expensive.

May 28, 2015

Being a first time mom and all I was unsure what products to buy and try as everyone has there own personal prefence so I took the leap and tried what I thought I would like and these are amazing had no issues with leaks amazing price..

May 15, 2015

Love theses diapers for my baby. No leaks, no rash and even work as overnight diapers.

March 10, 2015

In my opinion these diapers are the best! They rarely leak and keep baby's skin dry.

1.5/5

August 08, 2014

Huggies are notoriously bad for causing bum rashes. Even my doctor advised against them because she has had so many babies come in with rashes. Baby got a severe rash after a week of using them, so switched to Pampers and never had that problem again.. That goes for Huggies wipes too. They have some added chemical that is not hypoallergenic at all. So bad that an adult I know will go into anaphylactic shock if she comes into contact with the wipes.

June 11, 2014

These are the best diapers I have tried thus far. All others leak on the sides and get very heavy very fast. These are great!

April 23, 2014

i used these dippers on my daughter . they leaked and the tabs would fall off .
    over all not a good experience

February 20, 2014

De bonnes couches mais parfois l'attache se brise si on tire un peu fort. Mais dans l'ensemble, très bon produit.

August 14, 2013

I prefer Huggies to Pampers I find they are softer and don't smell so chemically but they have fewer coupons that are harder to find.