Huggies Pure & Natural Baby Diapers - Size 3 (66 Count) Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers - Super Mega Pack Discover the pure bliss of a diaper that includes gentle, natural materials. Organic cotton and a touch of aloe & E, fragrance free - and happily hypoallergenic!

July 18, 2012

Huggies is the only brand of diapers that I absolutely have to buy no matter what price. I was happy to see them make these pure and natural diapers because my daughter has sensitive skin. Most diapers irritate her but these are comfortable for her and do not irritate. They are absorbent and work well. I definitely recommend them to anyone with children in diapers.

April 18, 2012

When I first bought this for my daughter, she had rashes becuase of the diaper.. I would not recommend this product.

September 03, 2011

I started using these with my son there made out of cotton and they really do fill like his clothes, they're so soft. They come in neutral colours such as white or ivory, and my son has never had a breakout or diaper rash. And they now come in sizes newborn to size 5 in jumbo or mega packs.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!