Instant Pot
Good

Instant Pot Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 103 in Bakeware & Cookware

June 19, 2016

Purchased my instant pot on Black Friday and it's a great addition to my kitchen. Used it almost everyday. I've been cooking steel cut oatmeal, congee, one pot pasta, poultry and spare ribs, etc using the pot and am very impressed with the results. Although it's not as "instant" as I expected, it definitely save lots of my time. No more babysitting my stovetop!

May 14, 2016

I received the Instant Pot as a gift. I was elated to say the least and could not wait to get cooking. I have been using it now for about 6 months and do not know how I managed to get through life before I had it! I can literally take a roast from the freezer, throw in veggies, and have a complete meal (with fork tender meat) in less than 45 minutes! I can steam veggies in less than 5!

January 20, 2016

instant Pot IP DUO60 7 in 1 programmable pressure cooker

Great multi function pot which reduce the cooking time. The taste is same as cook at the stove. Love it.
It is stainless steel, all the parts are removable and easy to clean, can also put it in dish washer.

July 15, 2015

Love my Instant Pot pressure cooker. Cooks chicken in 10 mins. I have replaced my rice cooker and slow cooker with the Instant Pot.