ItWorks Greens-Berry Flavour

ItWorks Greens-Berry Flavour Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 176 in Supplements

July 14, 2016

I tried this product for a couple months up until I found out I was pregnant, not a huge fan of the price but I did feel better and have more energy throughout the day to get things done I needed and keep up with my toddler. Dislike the orange flavour but love the berry flavour. I will definatly be purchasing more after I have baby and am done nursing.

January 11, 2016

I LOVE this product! It tastes great and it works for me. It has given me energy and it helps me stay healthy.
I am allergic to my own bacteria, so when I get sick, I get it twice as bad and twice as long as anyone else.
This product has helped me reduce the length and severity of any colds and sinus attacks.

It is a healthy blend of fruits and veggies that help you stay energized, while adding nutrients and antioxidant support to your daily diet. It comes in Berry and Orange flavor.

I love my coffee, but after taking this product on a regular basis I have noticed that I do not HAVE to have a cup of coffee every morning in order to function. I also consume much more water than I used to which is great!