Jagermeister
Good

Jagermeister Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 41 in Liqueur

May 16, 2016

Now, I'm gonna go ahead and say I hardly qualify as a social drinkers--unless I hear that the setting has ice cold fresh out of the freezer Jager. I'm a Jager I the rocks with a straw kinda lady and I stand by it entirely. Some places considerate medicinal and I'm going to have to agree on many levels.

October 23, 2015

Not every night is a Jagermeister night.

When the Jagermeister comes out, things get wild. Its so gross when your not in the right mood to drink it. It literally tastes like cough syrup, I think I remember hearing that's what its original purpose was. Either way people drink it to get crazy now, and it sure equals a crazy night. It tastes really good with redbull and horrible on its own.

July 05, 2015

This really isn't for everyone it's kind of the taste of really bad black liquorish or a cough medicine. I absolutely love it. It burns when it goes down but it taste fantastic when mixed with certain beverages. It is my go to shot.

July 03, 2015

It's a really acquired taste and you have to take it fast, it feels nice going down though. Makes my chest feel really warm. I really like it in a Jager Bomb, it tastes really nice that way!

March 18, 2015

Ice cold Jagger!! Sooo good! I have frozen shot glasses for it, because thats how it tastes the best. It might not be for everyone, because it has very specific herbal flavor.

September 11, 2014

Oh man, I hate this stuff. The taste is far too strong, and I could just never get a fondness of it, no matter how hard my husband tried making me!!