Jamieson Vitamin C Tablets

Jamieson Vitamin C Tablets Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 20, 2016

My husband was getting lots of cysts on his eyes. It was suggested that he take extra vitamin c. He takes 2 vitamin pills a day and he hasn't had an eye cyst in nearly a year. For amyone else that has this problem it is definetly worth trying these vitamin c pills. Worth every penny to prevent the painful cysts!

April 24, 2015

My husband had suggested to take a few of these. He used to take them daily but stopped. I've tried it a few times. I already eat and drink stuff with vitamin c but decided to try it. I don't like the taste but I guess it's useful to have in case you do need to take vitamin c. Prices are expensive though so do that keep in mind.

February 24, 2015

These vitamins really taste good. It's really important for our family that the taste is good. I tried many variety and I find them all tasty. It helps us to stay healthy during the winter and I find it really helpful and effective. Good product! I trust and like Jamieson brand in general.

December 20, 2014

This very good when don't eat a lot of fruit and veggies, when have a cough and cold reach for these a lot. my whole family all ways repurchase these.

October 08, 2014

I am not the biggest fan of chewable tablets,but Jamieson has always had good products, and everyone in the house will take these ones.

September 12, 2014

Very tart and sour- which I love. Chewable so it's easy. The only complaint I have is that they don't keep fresh till the expiry date- they retain moisture and looks their crispy, chew-able ness.

August 07, 2014

I liked the taste of these tablets. Like an orange and it was easy to chew. Ii was a bit chalky.

July 13, 2014

The chewable tablets have good tastes. The quality always seems to be excellent. The quantity in each bottle is the same or more than other brands.

June 20, 2014

These are consistently good, taste great and a trusted brand name.

June 02, 2014

Not only do these tablets taste like candy - but the have added health benefits!!!