Joe Fresh Liquid Lipstick

Joe Fresh Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

August 04, 2016

This liquid lipstick is perfect!!!! Last along time even after eating. Not totally kiss proof but the formula feels amazing, great pigmentation. The colours are great.

January 18, 2015

I was really after a bright fuscia/purple when I saw this at Joe Fresh and figured for $8, why not. This is very pigmented but feels like a gloss, which I prefer over traditional lipstick. It's sold as a long lasting lip product, which I generally avoid because I don't love the texture of these products. After about an hour it seems to be wearing well, still comes off on a tissue and doesn't seem to be feathering.

Updated On: May 27, 2015

Finally wore this for an entire day and the so-called long lasting bit isn't really there. I generally don't 'eat off' my lip products. Generally I have to take them off to eat, so i was a bit disappointed that this required frequent applications over the course of day, even when I wasn't eating. still love the colour though.