John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo/Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 1039 in Shampoo

John frieda go blonder lightening shampoo 8.45 fluid ounce gradually lightens blonde while nourishing hair to reveal an ideal sun-kissed look all year long.

January 20, 2017

I received these as samples I liked the products the shampoo made a lot of lather my hair felt really clean the conditioner worked great on my dry curly hair that turned out soft and manageable I would recommend these products to anyone

October 21, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised that this helped give my dirty blonde hair nice subtle hilights. The change wasn't dramatic, but did add some dimension to my hair without drying it out.

March 26, 2016

Like some of the other reviewers, I do find this product to be a bit on the expensive side. Buying both the shampoo and conditioner can set you back at least $16 if you're buying them from Shoppers Drug Mart. My naturally blonde hair was starting to get a bit darker than I would have liked just from aging and from not getting a lot of sun this winter. I used this product consistently for a couple of months. While I did notice some lightening of my hair, I also recently noticed just how damaged and brittle it feels from using it. I do have thin, wavy hair, so perhaps it's just something that would affect my hair. I do still like the results it provides.

March 09, 2016

I love this shampoo and conditioner I get highlights every second month and in between I use this product it works wonderful you can really start to notice it working after a couple uses it is a tad expensive but does goes on sale for around 7$ I totally recommend this product and will continue to purchase :)

February 21, 2016

this is a very reasonable priced product that you can get from the drugstore and i started seeing results in the first week, it made my hair have more highlights and look really good

June 23, 2015

I'm naturally a dark blonde...who gets a little help from a bottle. I received a sample of this from #samplesource, and decided I love the product. It's a little on the expensive side, but does go on sale occasionally at Shoppers Drug Mart for about $7 each. I use it every second wash (alternate with purple shampoo) and have really noticed that it makes my highlights so much brighter. Good find, will purchase again.

June 17, 2015

J'ai bien aimé ce produit pour cheveux blond oui il éclaircit votre chevelure petit bémol de mon côté j'ai remarqué qu'il a asséché beaucoup mon cheveux même avec le conditionneur .

June 08, 2015

I love this stuff! As a natural dirty blonde, who bleaches their hair, this really helps when my roots grow in! After a couple of uses I actually noticed my hair getting lighter. I try not to use it so often because I've read reviews of it damaging hair, but if it's lightening your hair, I had to assume it would damage it anyways.. so I'm not really surprised. It's the same with any hair dye products as well. As long as it does the job, I'm happy :)

June 08, 2015

I only started using this a week ago to lighten my natural dark blond hair, and so far I'm impressed with the results. This product will save me from having to dye or put highlights in my hair this summer as my hair is getting lighter. Yes, it's more expensive than my normal shampoo, but it's worth it, I don't expect to use it beyond the summer, but I do like it!

May 13, 2015

I wish it lightened a little more, but it works good for a shampoo and conditioner