Johnson's Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 162 in Oils

Johnson's Baby Oil is made with the highest grade mineral oil to form a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss.This fast-absorbing dermatologist and allergy tested baby oil helps soften and protect baby's delicate skin.
sourced from main website: www.johnsonsbaby.com

November 02, 2016

Je n'ai pas de bébés ,mais je l'utilise pour démaquiller le maquillage hydrofuge sur mes yeux. Très huileux alors il enlève bien le mascara difficile à enlever !

November 02, 2016

I love Johnson's Baby Oil and have used it for my children and for myself for years. One of my favourite things to do with it is add a few drops to my bath. When I get out, I don't need to apply body lotion! It's subtle, gentle smell is an added plus. It makes my skin and my children's skin so soft. Another great use is to help remove eye make-up or when a kid happens to draw on themselves, it helps to get it off.

October 29, 2016

I don't have a baby ! But I do like to put this on my legs after I shave then baby oil makes them feel silky soft and helps with the redness . I like the smell too!

October 14, 2016

I like this baby oil.. i don't have a baby but sometimes i wanna smell like a baby lol they smell good and it gives me a oiled up look in the summer ahhaha

September 27, 2016

I have been using Johnson's baby Oil on my growing belly as prevention for stretch mark during my pregnancy. Although, there is no proof that any of the prevention stretch mark cream/oil works. But I think it does, it help with the itchy-ness at the least. It can be a little sticky after use, but other wise very good. nice scent, not too strong. and keeps the skin moisturized.

September 08, 2016

I use this on my 9 month old and myself- especially in the winter! It gives my skin lots of moisture without leaving it oily! Try having a nice warm bath, then lathering this on, and crawling into your pjs! Its my favourite winter- night time routine!

July 19, 2016

J'utilise cette huile sur mes jambes après le rasage et elle est rout simplement divine. Elle laisse la peau tellement douce et tellement soyeuse! Je l'utilise aussi quelques fois pour aller me faire bronzer dehors! Elle est bonne pour tout!

July 10, 2016

This is the only baby oil i use or would consider using. I'm happy with the results for baby and I use it myself sometimes; such a lovely clean smell.

July 04, 2016

This has been around for ages, it's wonderful. I have very dry skin and this works so well after a shower. It absorbs quickly leaving skin drenched in moisture, and smelling a soft baby fresh. I like in winter to put a capful in my bath! It's a trusted brand that uses great ingredients, if it's good for a baby it's good enough for adults too

July 04, 2016

I've recently started using the fragrance free, sensitive skin baby oil and it is the best thing I've ever done for my skin!

I've recently been trying to cut down on chemicals I use on my skin and now I use solely hot water on a cloth and steam my face for a little, then I rub this sensitive baby oil on the cloth and exfoliate my face. I use nothing else and I never get spots anymore(I didn't get them much before). The formula is definitely different from the parfum original one, its less oily and more buttery, but it makes my skin super hydrated and glowing.

Can't recommend enough.