Johnson's Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 162 in Oils

Johnson's Baby Oil is made with the highest grade mineral oil to form a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss.This fast-absorbing dermatologist and allergy tested baby oil helps soften and protect baby's delicate skin.
sourced from main website: www.johnsonsbaby.com

January 08, 2017

This is an amazing product that I always have and have used for probably all of my life. It goes on just after I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin silky smooth and not greasy. I never have dry skin in the winter when I use this. Frequently I put it in my hair before I sleep. I wash it out the next day and it looks like my hair had an expensive salon treatment.

December 31, 2016

Although I have a son, I must say I used this product more for myself than I did on him when he was a baby. I initially purchased this in a set alongside the bath and shampoo products. I used this oil as massage oil. I have very tense shoulders and it really helped to use an oil.

I love how even though this is an oil, it doesn't feel greasy. Usually oils have this caked on layer effect, however this was a great alternative that moisturized my skin without making it feel dirty. I also love the smell. I know some people don't like the smell of baby powder, but the smell is light enough that it doesn't bother anyone.

Even though my son is older now, I would still continue to purchase this product.

December 30, 2016

I have put this product on my baby, and also on myself.
    I put this product on at night after showering. I found that if I put too much droplets on my legs, it would leave a greasy after feeling, and sometimes it gets a bit itchy if I wear pants, which I wouldn't know if it is the lotion itself.

It has its own personal oil smell, which I found pretty nice.

The next day, I had a touch on my legs, and it was SO smooth! and feel soft and moisturized.

So Nice!

November 02, 2016

Je n'ai pas de bébés ,mais je l'utilise pour démaquiller le maquillage hydrofuge sur mes yeux. Très huileux alors il enlève bien le mascara difficile à enlever !

November 02, 2016

I love Johnson's Baby Oil and have used it for my children and for myself for years. One of my favourite things to do with it is add a few drops to my bath. When I get out, I don't need to apply body lotion! It's subtle, gentle smell is an added plus. It makes my skin and my children's skin so soft. Another great use is to help remove eye make-up or when a kid happens to draw on themselves, it helps to get it off.

October 29, 2016

I don't have a baby ! But I do like to put this on my legs after I shave then baby oil makes them feel silky soft and helps with the redness . I like the smell too!

October 14, 2016

I like this baby oil.. i don't have a baby but sometimes i wanna smell like a baby lol they smell good and it gives me a oiled up look in the summer ahhaha

September 27, 2016

I have been using Johnson's baby Oil on my growing belly as prevention for stretch mark during my pregnancy. Although, there is no proof that any of the prevention stretch mark cream/oil works. But I think it does, it help with the itchy-ness at the least. It can be a little sticky after use, but other wise very good. nice scent, not too strong. and keeps the skin moisturized.

September 08, 2016

I use this on my 9 month old and myself- especially in the winter! It gives my skin lots of moisture without leaving it oily! Try having a nice warm bath, then lathering this on, and crawling into your pjs! Its my favourite winter- night time routine!

July 19, 2016

J'utilise cette huile sur mes jambes après le rasage et elle est rout simplement divine. Elle laisse la peau tellement douce et tellement soyeuse! Je l'utilise aussi quelques fois pour aller me faire bronzer dehors! Elle est bonne pour tout!