Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #646 out of 1216 in Perfume

Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum is launched by the design house of Juicy Couture in 2009. This perfume possesses a blend of pink grape accord, mandarin, creamy sandalwood, vanilla, honeysuckle, blushed plum, orange blossom, amber, star jasmine. Visit JuicyCouture.com for more information.

February 22, 2015

I love Juicy Couture - Juicy Couture. This is my go to perfume because I just love the scent, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. The scent is not overbearing and it is perfect for the day time.

January 05, 2015

I love the scent of juicy couture perfume. it always lasts a long time and smells fresh. would definitely repurchase!

November 29, 2014

smells like heaven... will buy it for sure or maybe for Christmas.

November 05, 2014

LONG LASTING SMELL, very girly. it's one of my favourite perfumes

October 22, 2014

This is one of my favourite scents that I have purchased several times. It can be expensive but for such a nice mix of light fruity musky flavours.

May 05, 2014

This perfume smell so good. I really like it and my boyfriend too.

April 22, 2014

The only fragrance that I will purchase and never get sick of. The look of the bottle is so amazing just like all their other bottles. It is unique and smells very sweet, i love it.

February 18, 2014

Viva La Juicy - a little over priced but smells great - many comments on how nice it is and people asking what im wearing

January 31, 2013

It is hard for me to find a perfume I love I guess maybe I have a different sense of smell then most but this perfume i absolutley love and not only that i have trouble having perfumes that stay with me this one stays with me all day...

November 15, 2012

This is my favorite perfume. I do not wear perfume every day, but when I do, it is Juicy Couture. It is not too powdery or too floral, which is what I usually don't like about perfume. This has a nice citrus/vanilla/honeysuckle scent.