Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Granola Bar Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Who doesnÆt love savory peanuts and rich chocolate together in one? Our Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Bars are made with chewy granola, roasted peanuts and peanut butter, then layered with real fruit spread mixed with dark chocolate. A sprinkle of roasted peanuts and bits of chocolate tops them off. Each bar has 7 grams of fiber* and 4 grams of protein.

January 16, 2016

These are so good, love the flavor ,the nuts and Chocolate are so yummy

March 26, 2015

These bars were discusting I ate half of one and I gave the rest away because I could not stand them

February 28, 2014

This is a very healthy granola bar, and it was quite filling. My only issue is that the chocolate was a tad too rich for me, and the bar was VERY sweet. I did enjoy the dark chocolate though, but I don't think as much sugar is needed in production of this.

September 29, 2013

It might be healthy, but this one tastes like chewing on cardboard.

September 29, 2013

I do like the chocolate treat nice for a quick treat

1.5/5

August 12, 2013

This is one of those "healthy" bar claims that has zero good taste and a whole mouthful of dry cardboard instead. Not cool.

May 11, 2012

Although these granola bars are great for you, these taste stale and hard! Also, they have a very unpleasant taste.

They make me want to gag every time I try to yank off a piece with my precious teeth! Not worth a dentist visit, that's for sure!!

Also, they are drier than the sahara desert. Not okay.

January 04, 2012

Yuck! It might be healthy but you can sure taste it :) The bar itself might not be too bad but they feel like they need to hide it under that layer of thick chocolate goop. The chocolate is thick, grainy, and mushy-the flavor of the chocolate itself tastes like straight thickened cocoa. I suffered through one bar, my kids didn't make it through half a bar, and they were super messy for the kids to eat as the chocolate tar got everywhere!

November 28, 2011

I tried it and so did my youngest son and my husband. The bar (the one with Chocolate and I think peanuts) gave us severe gas. I can't recommend it to anyone - although it didn't seem to have any affect on my older son.

November 08, 2011

I recently tried Kashi TLC Peanutty Layed Granola Bar and I thought these bars were delicious! They were great as a after school/ work snack and also a great grab and go breakfast. I would definitely recommend these. Sweet and good for you.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender