Kate Somerville Exfolikate Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

January 07, 2017

I got a sample of this in an online Sephora order and I love it! It smells soooo good, and is so creamy. It leaves my skin soft and smooth, without being too harsh. It makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I'll definitely have to purchase a tube of this stuff!

January 06, 2017

If you have sensitive skin I would recommend using something milder. It can be abrasive and irritating because it's "heavy duty" but it does give amazing results when you use it occasionally , not as part of a daily routine. It's diminished my fine lines and smoothed my skin wonderfully.

December 27, 2016

I received this product as a sample with my Sephora online purchase. The sample provided me with only enough product for one use (although I may have been able to stretch it if I didn't use my usual amount of product to cover my whole face). I was surprised by it's green colour however it was helpful for gauging how much product I was applying to all areas. I was also surprised by its scent. I am usually someone that shies away from scented products due to sensitivities but I found this one to be very enjoyable with an almost gingerbread/pfeffernusse scent. Great for the holidays! When applied it had a nice amount of "grit" to it which seemed to exfoliate my skin well without making it too red. (my skin goes red with pretty much anything). After rinsing my skin felt softer & more refreshed.

December 16, 2016

I received a sample of this from Sephora. I've never tried a Kate Somerville product before. I stretched out this sample for 3 uses, but I think more product would be needed to get the full effects. It is an intensive exfoliating treatment. It applies nicely. It is not too abbrassive. My skin felt nice and soft afterwards. It is very expensive and I've used similar products for a lot cheaper.

December 10, 2016

Skin feels great and smooth and bright after use. I notice smaller pores and brighter skin after use. I fell you get the maximum benefits of moisturizer after using.

May 14, 2016

This Product is simply amazing. I use this 4 times a week with my first aid beauty red clay cleanser. I'm totally in love with this product. My daughter uses it too. It's great for oily skin. I tried it about 2 years ago and have been using it ever since. I love the smell of it. It makes you feel like your having a spa treatment at home. This product also goes a long way. you don't need to use very much of it. I usually buy the smallest bottle and it lasts me for months!! Gotta try this ladies and gents. Awesome product! !

January 26, 2016

I don't like this exfoliator. It's too irritating for sensitive skin, the thick green paste is hard to apply, and it's SO expensive. I purchased this in a skincare set (here) and I'm happy that I didn't actually pay $30 flat for this tiny bottle.

December 20, 2015

So one day, i was in Sephora, looking for daycream. I started chatting with taht guy who works there ans he told me about this exoliatore and how miraculous it is. I had doubts because of the price so he gave me sample to try it. I tried it once and buy it continuously after that. It does exactly what it says it does. You just use a pea size on a humide skin, massage gently your face, your neck. Leave it for a minute then rinse. You immediately feel your skin cleaner, refreshed and desintoxicated. I never bought the big size actually, i prefer to buy the small one so i bring it when I travel. The small size is 25$ but it's totally worth the price.

November 09, 2014

This stuff works as well as a facial! Just wish it didn't cost $100 or I'd definately repurchase. I figure I can used this stuff every week or go get pampered with an actual facial. So I'm not sure what to do. It's a great product though,

February 20, 2013

While I understand that this is a pricey investment this product is SO WORTH IT. It's the only exfoliator I've used (and I've used a lot) that yielded a noticeable difference in the look, feel and texture of my skin after 1-use. It's especially effective in the winter.

Tip: no need to buy the large format bottle, go with the $25 size because even with using it 1x/week it will last you about 4 months. A little goes a long way...

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm