Kate Somerville Exfolikate
Good

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

May 14, 2016

This Product is simply amazing. I use this 4 times a week with my first aid beauty red clay cleanser. I'm totally in love with this product. My daughter uses it too. It's great for oily skin. I tried it about 2 years ago and have been using it ever since. I love the smell of it. It makes you feel like your having a spa treatment at home. This product also goes a long way. you don't need to use very much of it. I usually buy the smallest bottle and it lasts me for months!! Gotta try this ladies and gents. Awesome product! !

January 26, 2016

I don't like this exfoliator. It's too irritating for sensitive skin, the thick green paste is hard to apply, and it's SO expensive. I purchased this in a skincare set (here) and I'm happy that I didn't actually pay $30 flat for this tiny bottle.

December 20, 2015

So one day, i was in Sephora, looking for daycream. I started chatting with taht guy who works there ans he told me about this exoliatore and how miraculous it is. I had doubts because of the price so he gave me sample to try it. I tried it once and buy it continuously after that. It does exactly what it says it does. You just use a pea size on a humide skin, massage gently your face, your neck. Leave it for a minute then rinse. You immediately feel your skin cleaner, refreshed and desintoxicated. I never bought the big size actually, i prefer to buy the small one so i bring it when I travel. The small size is 25$ but it's totally worth the price.

November 09, 2014

This stuff works as well as a facial! Just wish it didn't cost $100 or I'd definately repurchase. I figure I can used this stuff every week or go get pampered with an actual facial. So I'm not sure what to do. It's a great product though,

February 20, 2013

While I understand that this is a pricey investment this product is SO WORTH IT. It's the only exfoliator I've used (and I've used a lot) that yielded a noticeable difference in the look, feel and texture of my skin after 1-use. It's especially effective in the winter.

Tip: no need to buy the large format bottle, go with the $25 size because even with using it 1x/week it will last you about 4 months. A little goes a long way...

January 31, 2013

I am so happy that I can finally stop searching for an exfoliator that actually gets rid of my dry, flaky skin!!

I've tried the St. Ives scrub which is highly recommended here, but for some reason it just made my flaky skin on my forehead even flakier. Not a pretty sight! I considered getting a peel at the spa and even trying microdermabrasion, but then I googled 'how to get rid of dry, flaky skin' and came across an article that raved about this product because it's a chemical scrub that works by having its enzymes do the job and you just rinse right after. Not having to physically scrub your face at all!

The price is really, really, really steep! But I was desperate so I bit the bullet.

Needless to say, after I read its directions and followed up with my serum, and moisturizer, I noticed a huge-ass difference! I would say 98% of all my flakes on my forehead were completely gone!! I couldn't believe it.

If you have severe dry skin like I do in the winter time, then I would definitely recommend this amazing product!

I've used it a 2nd time to remove my remaining dry patches, and now my skin is super smooth! All I need now is to find an amazing anti-wrinkle cream...