Katy Perry Meow Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 1213 in Perfume

February 10, 2016

I paid $40 for this one, and it's pretty and feminine without overdoing it. You'd think it would be really sugary because it's katy perry but it is still almost as clean-smelling as it is floral. the bottle is adorable and you get a good amount of product.

February 08, 2016

LOve katy perry perfume, tried a few and love this one the most, its sweet smelling not too strong and stay on for a while, hubby likes it too

November 16, 2015

Love this scent!! Not too girly, not too fruity, with a hint of vanilla. This is my go to perfume! and I have received countless compliments!

April 04, 2015

This is my absolute favourite fragrance! Beautiful packaging- super cute cat bottle. It stays all day, and smells sweet and floral. In my opinion, it smells like cotton candy mixed with a fresh floral. Love, love, love this perfume! Will definitely repurchase once I finish!

December 15, 2014

I love this scent by katy perry meow, it is the best smell ever. smells like candy! I dont notice if it lasts that long but the smell is soo good i must have it!