• Kawaii Baby Diapers Cloth Diapers
Good

Kawaii Baby Diapers Cloth Diapers Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 709 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

October 19, 2015

There are the best pocket diapers i have tried. Not only do they fir comfortably and hold in the mess, they are also big enough to add the extra soaker layer inside the pocket (i often use these as over-nighters) and they're super easy to stuff. Other brands have PUL fabric inside the pocket that sticks to microfiber inserts and makes them difficult to stuff and un-stuff before and after laundry day, Kawaii Baby doesn't have this problem! the outer layer is still 100% waterproof and keeps all the messes inside, but is smooth and glides easily over the microfiber liners. these diapers are adjustable in both rise and waist, but they have a wider crotch panel than some, so my baby wasn't able to fir them until 5mo. Before that, it was just too much bulk between her thighs. my little one is quite thin, so the snaps that overlap the waists tabs in the front are a must for me to get the right fit.

July 08, 2015

Love, love ,love these! I cannot say enough about these diapers. We switched my son to cloth when he was 6 months old and he is now 29 months old. We are still using the same 32 diapers that we first bought. They still have a ton of use left in them. And they fit him so well.

June 19, 2015

Great, inexpensive diapers! I had some in my stash and while they were great, unfortunately they just didn't give a good fit to my chubby little man. I do still have a few that are older with relaxed elastics that he can use though. Kawaii is cute, cheap, and work great! Why people are spending $20+ on a cloth diaper when you can get the same quality for a quarter of the price is beyond me!

May 27, 2014

Been using these diapers for 17 months and love them. Had zero issues with them . Fit my baby well and worth every penny

May 27, 2014

New to cloth diapering, I ordered a starter pack. Product shipped and at my door in 2 days, a nice surprise! Each diaper comes with 2 inserts. We cloth diaper half time and love that these were very very affordable. Velcro is super strong and my little has no leaks from these diapers.

I also ordered 2 minky bamboo diapers with my starter pack....the bamboo inserts feel like heaven.

September 03, 2013

These diapers are great; I've been using them for 16 months now, and still as absorbent as they were when I got them. You just have to follow the instruction for the care of your diapers, and everything is gonna be ok. My son got pretty thighs, but he still fits in them ;)

August 01, 2012

You get what you pay for. I bought s few if the Kawaii cloth diapers to supplement our diaper collection.

Pros: they fit well, are inexpensive, they come with 2 inserts which makes it easy to customize the diaper, available in nice colors, wash well

Cons: the pocket for stuffing inserts is in the front, so the flap sticks out and makes them easy to leak (especially for boys) and also makes it hard to discard the poop into the toilette without either loosing the inserts in there too, or holding on the the wet end!

I am not sure if I would recommend this product to a friend because I have fished many inserts out of the toilette..ick...but for the price they do work well..they just require a little more attention when working with them...