Keurig Single Coffee Maker

Keurig Single Coffee Maker Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 25 in Coffee Makers/Machines

February 16, 2017

I own one of the newer keurig machines, the one you can make single cup, mug, or karafe of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. It's a great machine to have if your drink a lot of coffee. We actually don't use it much any more because sometimes it's just easier to,use my electric kettle and make a quick tea or instant coffee.

June 20, 2016

I bought my single serve Keurig 4 years Ago, and have used it almost every day. It's the best most compact machine. The coffee is always hot and delicious. It's so easy, convenient and beyond quick. There is no learning curve just press and voila! Best 99$ I have ever spent.

May 13, 2016

Love my keurig! It's so nice to just make one cup and theres a delicious variety of coffees available to chose from. I do dislike the amount of garbage it creates though.

May 13, 2016

I enjoy this space saving Keurig Single Coffee Maker. It brews a perfect cup of coffee every time. I am loving my NEW cup #forfree from #chickadvisor every morning cup of coffee. I never have a problem choosing from many K-cup varieties.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra