Knorr Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
Good

Knorr Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 94 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

October 27, 2016

I know Knorr is a quality brand, and really well known, Plus I have been cooking with their products forever. But my Mom and I didn't like this Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix. It was really salty, and tasted like cheap garlic salt and garlic powder. The consistency was okay and my Mom got a good amount of sauce to cover enough pasta for 4 people. However, we both noticed the sauce got a gluey consistency quite quickly when it was still lukewarm. I had to add a bunch of black pepper to combat the salt too. I just didn't like it and even though it was like $2.49 for the dry packet, I had to use my milk and butter etc to make the sauce, so it turned out to be more money that wasnt worth it. Everyone at the table agreed that it wasn't a very good mix. I didn't eat much, just tried it as garlic gives me a headache, even fake garlic, which was what this packet contained i felt.

This is a no from me and Mom.

June 12, 2015

This is a rich creamy, garlicy sauce it tastes delicious over pasta.

February 08, 2015

This sauce is very creamy and flavourful. You just need to add milk and butter to whisk a delicious sauce for your favourite pasta. Just add meat and vegetables to pasta an top off with this garlic infused sauce. When you don't have time to make a sauce from scratch, this is a quick and easy option.