4.1/5
Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Reviews

August 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Perfect

KNORR SIDEKICKS FETTUCCINE ALFREDO PASTA is perfect with so much! Sometimes I add in vegetables, or cut up grilled chicken so its the main dish. Or it is pefect as the side dish it is. Its creamy & very tasty. and easy to prepare.

July 29, 2019

I like this

I like this fetuccine alfredo, it tastes great , almost the same as the Alfredo sauce from a can.
    This one is very convenient to take with you when you're on the go. The resulting sauce ends up being smooth and creamy just like intended.

June 24, 2019

Kids love it

My kids enjoy eating sidekicks. I love making them, it quick and easy and a great meal for dinner. Sidekicks are a great value and can be added to any meal. My kids also enjoy it as a cold pasta salad.

June 23, 2019

Tasty!

These are so tasty and really good for a weeknight when life gets really busy. They are a bit salty, but what can I expect from a packaged product. All in all, it's really good and a great bang for your buck when you get them on sale.

June 23, 2019

My favourite sidekicks

I love cooking these. They’re quick and easy to make, and they go along great with any home cooked meal. I also like how they turn out perfect every time.

June 02, 2019

So many choices of flavors

This is a great handy addition for dinner. Having so many choices of flavors types of pasta. You’ll be sure to find a few to try. I love them,more than others flavors. It’s all about choice.

June 02, 2019

Would recommend this product

The knorr fettuccine alfredo is awesome, we buy them when they go on sale, they have great taste, they cook quickly, and we usually cook chicken and broccoli and put it all together, makes a wonderful meal.

April 24, 2019

Easy to make

Knorrs sidekicks fettuccine alfredo pasta tastes great. It's an easy to prepare meal for those nights you need something simple. I like to cook chicken breasts pieces and cut them up to add into the fettuccine alfredo.

February 19, 2019

Un goût qui fond dans la bouche

Super bon comme accompagnement, les enfants adorent ça et nous aussi, facile à faire et très rapide à cuisiner très bon avec du poulet, en lanières avec des tomates et échalotes.

February 18, 2019

Fast and Easy

My family loves this! I don't always have time to make fettuccine from scratch, so this is so convenient and tastes great! I like to serve it with honey glazed chicken strips and broccoli.