Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2380 in Grocery

2.8/5

May 01, 2017

Cette semaine j'ai acheté plusieurs Knorr side kick grace a des coupons et chaque membre de ma famille a un préféré les Alfredo sont les préfères de mes 2 grands garçons quand au plus jeune et moi on préfère celui au poulet

April 09, 2017

You can never go wrong paying $1 for a dinner side (or snack if you're really hungry and you want a whole pack to yourself, haha.) These are the best. Fettucine Alfredo and Garlic Aflredo Spaghetti are my favs! I just bought a bunch of them today! I never understood why the American ones are different though. Lived in the US for a few years and had to go without because the ones there are NOT the same and a little too bland.

April 05, 2017

I get a craving for these, it's so good! I stock up on it when it comes on sale at Sobey's, I can never have enough in the house. I'm the only who eats this in the house, 1 package per meal is good enough!

April 04, 2017

My son is a very picky eater and not that big on trying new things,but lately he has been, so when I prepare dinner I will lay out all rice and noodle knorr packets I have and by surprise he always picks this one out and eats it up. One of our favorite side dishes.

3.2/5

April 03, 2017

j'aime les produits Knorr Sidekicks, pour son coté pratique. La sauce du Fettuccini alfredo est cremeuse, mais a peu de gout, je dois ajouter du parmesan et quelques épices pour que ça soit a mon gout. mais pour un repas vite fait, c'est un bon depanneur et le prix est raisonnable

April 01, 2017

Lipton sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo is great when you're in a pinch and don't have the time or energy to make your own side dish. It pairs nicely with any kind of meat. Beef, pork, chicken. etc. They are a little bland and in my opinion does not taste like Alfredo at all. I have noticed the last time I made a pack of sidekicks they had recipes on back making it into a better quality a meal by adding shrimp and a few other ingredients. Although they are not the greatest they are inexpensive and I will always have a few in my pantry for the days I don't really feel like cooking.

March 24, 2017

Our family loves Sidekicks! The Fettuccine Alfredo is delicious. Creamy and packed full of flavour. I love how easy Sidekicks are to make and they add such a great boost as a side to any meat dish.

February 19, 2017

my whole household loves this product i always purchase these when they're on sale for a great price they;re very affordable and make such a great side dish meal with any kind of meat or just on their own I would recommend this product to anyone

December 21, 2016

I love side kicks, I buy so many each time I shop since they dont go bad quickly and they are so easy to make if you are feeling lazy. The Fettucine Alfredo is one of my favourites. It tastes fantastic! The only thing I highly recommend is that you add oil to the water prior to cooking the noodles. If you dont, they will stick to the bottom of the pan, possibly even burning.

October 02, 2016

Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta is fast, delicious and easy! We use it for camping and travelling, it is so good. We add tuna or salmon - delicious if you need extra.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath