Lansinoh Breast Pads
Good

Lansinoh Breast Pads Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 541 in Misc

July 30, 2015

I have tried many different brands and these are the best. Good size and absorption and comparable in price. They adhere to the bra very well and do not move or bunch up. I also like the fact that they are not too thick and not noticeable. I highly recommend these.

April 21, 2015

I love the brand!! And their breast pads were my all time favorites. Very soft and comfy, would stick! Would definitely use them second time around too.

April 21, 2015

I have tried 2 other brands of breast pads and these are by far the best ones. It does not leak and is super absorbent.

September 03, 2010

When my first son was little I had a horrible time finding a breast pad that I didnt leak thru. He was a very avid eater and was 9 pounds when he was born, so I didnt just leak a little, I leaked!!! This was the 4th brand of pads that I tried and they worked great! When my second son was born I knew right away that this was the only brand that I would use. My only complaint is that I wish that they would have more coupons since the price is a little higher than similar products.

November 03, 2009

For all nursing moms out there...Look no further! These are by far the best nursing pads out there!
They are super absorbent and keep the moisture away from the skin. I've tried at least three other brands and nothing comes close to these babies!