Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 356 in Powder

January 05, 2017

I LOVE this highlight! I waited a long time because I couldn't justify paying 50$ for a highlight (and I still feel bad about it). Finally bought it during the Sephora sale. It looks so natural, but gives such a beautiful glow!

You just look like you have a glowy skin naturally. And a little bit goes such a long way: I don't think I'll ever have to repurchase.

September 26, 2016

I just got Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder recently in Highlight 01 shade, during the Sephora VIP sale and it is smooth and effective. I like the glimmer, the application and the endurance factor. Always need to find it on sale, a bit over my budget, but I love it.

September 26, 2016

This highlighter is more on the expensive side but it's totally worth it. So first of all this is not matte at least I don't think it looks matte at all. When I wear this highlight I always get compliments on my skin it just looks like your skin is glowing it doesn't look like you're actually wearing highlight. Some highlights then to look cakey because of my dry skin but this looks amazing all day long ! I would totally suggest everyone checking it out !

November 16, 2015

I decided to pick this up in Highlight 01 during the Sephora VIB sale as I couldn't bring myself to spend $48 CAD on a highlight. I bit the bullet and I have to say this may be holy grail status. I love the subtle natural glow it gives me, but make sure not to apply too much as it can give you this "wet oily" look on your face.

I love how it is more yellow toned rather pink or white as my skin tone is quite warm. This powder comes with a ton of product and I can see it lasting for a very long time. Another huge plus for me is that by the end of the day the highlight is still on my face!

When I run out of this product (which will not happen for awhile) I will definitely be repurchasing this. It will be nice to have something to always come back to and know that it works.

October 14, 2015

A great highlighter, must be careful not to over use since it is very strong as a highlighter. But a small brush across the areas you wish to highlight really does the trick! A great buy from a great make up brand!

May 22, 2015

I am loving it so far (I have it in Highlight 01) - gives a subtle but beautiful glow!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

osswimmer added a new review for
    Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

osswimmer added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up