Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 2339 in Grocery

Lean Cuisine introduces 6 tasty new entrees to its lineup: Fresh Inspirations. Varieties include Thai Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki, Chili Lime Beef, Roast Garlic Chicken, Shrimp Alfredo, and Mediterranean Chicken.

The new Simmer & Steam tray cooks each ingredient the way it is meant to be cooked. Proteins are simmered in their own delicious sauce and vegetables steamed to perfection to lock in their taste and texture. And since the components are separated in the tray, you can customize and combine this meal to your taste!

February 24, 2017

i have tried several lean cuisine dishes they were all tasty these are pretty good to though the price is a little to much though. i try to buy food that is also good for me and these are not to bad at all

January 17, 2017

I was disappointed with these Fresh Inspirations meals. First of all the price is way too high. The quantity in the box is so small that your done with it after 3 spoonfuls. Also, I was not thrilled with the texture and taste of the sauce on the side. I'll stick with Michelinas and Stouffers.

September 15, 2016

I'm usually still asleep when I head off to work and don't have the forethought to pack a healthy lunch the night before. Lean Cuisine has always been my go to solution but now they've made it difficult by bringing in all these delicious new flavors. Gee tough problem LOL

June 09, 2016

I do find Lean Cuisine and Stouffers brand to be better quality than other frozen entree brands, but they are also more expensive than other brands. I think the taste is ok (because I think they are higher quality, I think they also taste better than other brands). However, I do find them to have too much garlic and leaves a bad after taste in my mouth. My other biggest issue with this product is the quantity... it's not enough for a meal.

June 07, 2016

I enjoy these I usually only buy them when they are on sale as they are pricey for what you get, but they are great for a quick diner or even to bring to work for lunch. I find they have a great flavor.

May 09, 2016

I will wait for these to go on sale and stock up. For the amount that is in them, I find the price to high to purchase at full price. They are great when company comes.

April 04, 2016

These are not good. I guess when you're in a rush once in a while it is all good but they are so garbage and tasteless. Very unhealthy as well. Cannot replace real food.

March 24, 2016

The flavours are fantastic and they as the best quality microwave meals that I have had.

March 13, 2016

I love Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations I wait until these go on sale and I stock up on them for my lunches at work I love the taste of all different kinds of these and they;re healthy for me

February 19, 2016

Very amazing product. The taste is great and it is easy to cook. The vegetables are good and the sauce is just what we need. The way is needed to be cooked in the microwave is very good.