Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 2312 in Grocery

Lean Cuisine introduces 6 tasty new entrees to its lineup: Fresh Inspirations. Varieties include Thai Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki, Chili Lime Beef, Roast Garlic Chicken, Shrimp Alfredo, and Mediterranean Chicken.

The new Simmer & Steam tray cooks each ingredient the way it is meant to be cooked. Proteins are simmered in their own delicious sauce and vegetables steamed to perfection to lock in their taste and texture. And since the components are separated in the tray, you can customize and combine this meal to your taste!

September 15, 2016

I'm usually still asleep when I head off to work and don't have the forethought to pack a healthy lunch the night before. Lean Cuisine has always been my go to solution but now they've made it difficult by bringing in all these delicious new flavors. Gee tough problem LOL

June 09, 2016

I do find Lean Cuisine and Stouffers brand to be better quality than other frozen entree brands, but they are also more expensive than other brands. I think the taste is ok (because I think they are higher quality, I think they also taste better than other brands). However, I do find them to have too much garlic and leaves a bad after taste in my mouth. My other biggest issue with this product is the quantity... it's not enough for a meal.

June 07, 2016

I enjoy these I usually only buy them when they are on sale as they are pricey for what you get, but they are great for a quick diner or even to bring to work for lunch. I find they have a great flavor.

May 09, 2016

I will wait for these to go on sale and stock up. For the amount that is in them, I find the price to high to purchase at full price. They are great when company comes.

April 04, 2016

These are not good. I guess when you're in a rush once in a while it is all good but they are so garbage and tasteless. Very unhealthy as well. Cannot replace real food.

March 24, 2016

The flavours are fantastic and they as the best quality microwave meals that I have had.

March 13, 2016

I love Lean Cuisine Fresh Inspirations I wait until these go on sale and I stock up on them for my lunches at work I love the taste of all different kinds of these and they;re healthy for me

February 19, 2016

Very amazing product. The taste is great and it is easy to cook. The vegetables are good and the sauce is just what we need. The way is needed to be cooked in the microwave is very good.

February 17, 2016

It's a great thing to have one in the freezer in case you have ti prepare a lunch right away or you're runny late: taste good, a small lack of sauce, but it's not too bad. Chicken teriyaki is my favorite.

January 20, 2016

These are great if your running late and do not have time to prepare a proper lunch. I do feel like the portions are a tad small and usually frozen dinners have a ton of sodium but they are pretty good and make do a in a pinch!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml