Lemon & Rosemary McCain Superfries Recipe Reviews

1 bag (650g) McCain® Superfri​es Straight Cut
1 lemon zested
2 tsp of salt
2 Tbsp of olive oil
A few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary

Prepare McCai​n® Superfries Straight Cut​ according to package directions. Remove from oven 3 to 5 minutes before cooked.

Place cooked Superfries in a large bowl and toss with zest of lemon, salt and olive oil. Place Superfries back on the tray and cook for remaining cook time or until golden colour. Do not overcook!

Add additional lemon zest and a few sprigs of finely chopped rosemary and serve.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 23, 2016

Great taste flavour would fgo with any meal . use to my McCain's regular cut at Costco But made a nice switch doesn't seem greasy when you go to flip them or they tend to break

Taste

Easy to Make

March 16, 2016

Cette recette est vraiment délicieuse, facile a faire et incroyablement bonne. J'ai essayé et je la referai régulierement sans aucune hésitation, je vous la recommande

Taste

Easy to Make

March 16, 2016

this was so easy to make!!! and it really did change up the taste of the fries ... we liked it a lot .though i used a lil more lemon zest as we love lemon!!! i served it with my rosemary roasted chicken!!! everyone loved the great new supper combo!!!!

Taste

Easy to Make

March 13, 2016

In my opinion fries are amazing. Like, really amazing. How can you possibly go wrong with fries?! Well let me tell you serving up a basket of plain old fries at your next dinner party might not be received as well as if you had me over.... But this recipe is a sure fire way to impress ANYONE....so super easy yet adds a hint of class. I enjoyed this with a glass of shiraz as an easy dinner for myself but fully intend to serve these fries as a side to anything I have at the camper this summer.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 12, 2016

Vous ne serai pas gêner de faire cette recette en invitant des amis a maison..c tout a fait incroyable comment ses facile a faire et surtout le.goût allez essayer

Taste

Easy to Make

March 12, 2016

This tases amazing. Easy to make. I made this for a family pot luck and everyone wanted the recipe. I will be making this again for other pot luck and family suppers.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 10, 2016

Wow qu'elle belle recette simple comme bonjour . Toute la famille a adoré, frais et différent qui peut servir comme accompagnement à plusieurs repas . Excellent sur le bbq . Pour la simplicité , ça vaut la peine d'Essayer .

Taste

Easy to Make

March 09, 2016

taste this serve to guest or bring to a pot luck everyone will be asking for the recipe. a hit when ever i bring to camp easy and the kids love it

Taste

Easy to Make

March 07, 2016

My husband and I tried this when our kid went away to Gramma's for thee weekend and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, normally I don't like Lemony things, but mixed with the rosemary and the actual french fry it tasted amazing. It was a refreshing taste, we didn't even use any ketchup or sauces with them, which is HUGE for us!

Taste

Easy to Make

March 05, 2016

I guess the taste would be wonderful to most people, but I'm not a fan of rosemary. Still, I didn't mind this recipe at all, I'll probably try it again, maybe even try substituting some other herb (maybe even thyme?)