LifeSavers Mints Wint O Green
Good

LifeSavers Mints Wint O Green Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

March 03, 2016

Love these, and have for a long time. The taste is very strong, which in my opinion is part of the experience. They really do freshen your whole mouth. My BF and I like to keep a bag in the car.

March 03, 2016

These are great, you can always find them in the candy dish at my parents house. So I load up when I go there. And they even have a cool party trick. When showing them fast in the dark they will make a spark in your mouth!

March 03, 2016

I love these LifeSaver mints.
They are quite strong so they leave the mouth feeling fresher longer.
I prefer both flavors of the LifeSaver mints over other brands for that reason alone.
Also, the taste like candy! A little addicting. Yup, I'm addicted. I buy a couple bags
at a time.

July 20, 2015

These are pretty good mints. The flavour is strong and lasting which I really like. the shape also makes them dissolve a little quicker which I also like. Individual packaging is handy.

June 10, 2015

Individually wrapped, great for the purse, and that awesome minty flavor!

May 15, 2015

These mints remind me of my mom - she always has them in her house or in her purse. I don't like that they are individually wrapped because that's a nuisance and a waste but they taste so minty and fresh.

April 01, 2015

I love these mints they are huge and don't leave a weird taste in your mouth like other mints.

April 01, 2015

Always keep some of these in my purse and in my bedroom. Really nice to suck on while doing homework or makeup.

March 15, 2015

This mint is so cool and refreshing. I keep some in my purse to moisten my palette and freshen my breath.

March 11, 2015

I love this flavor of mint. It's like it wakes your entire mouth up with a burst of wintergreen. I carry these to have on hand when I have to visit the doctor or when I have a coughing spell. Works wonders for coughs!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes