Lise Watier Anti-Wrinkle Firming Concealer

Lise Watier Anti-Wrinkle Firming Concealer Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 389 in Concealer

Say what you will, but this new generation is simply amazing. Take our new generation Anti-Wrinkle Firming Concealer. For one thing, it contains superior toning and rejuvenating agents. Incredibly, it also combines the same innovative anti-aging agents (Liftiline® and Toniskin®) that are used in our highly acclaimed Teint Lift Anti-Rides Foundation. That's why this concealer is such an ideal match. Oh, and did we mention that the silicone-covered pigments combine an incredibly soft application with enhanced staying power? Or that the ‘soft focus' micro-spheres erase small imperfections and thus give your skin a smoother texture? Well it's true. And because our Anti-Wrinkle Firming Concealer is packaged in a pen-like applicator, with a practical dispenser tip, it's completely mess and worry-free. So what do you say? Isn't this new generation simply amazing?

May 07, 2010

Though I am only starting to show signs of wrinkles, I find this product to be very effective. It gives my face a better appearance - even without adding foundation, blush or any other make-up product to my face. It feels good against the skin. Lise Watier makes very good quality products and this one is no exception.

July 28, 2009

Very effectively covers up any dark circles and helps to minimise fine lines. I have very fine lines under my eyes, but the colour is my biggest concern. However, I'm getting older so anything that keeps the moisture there is a bonus. This product applies nicely, the brush is a great help for getting it exactly where you want it. It blends beautifully and the colour is fantastic. It's definitely worth it for such a great quality product.

October 14, 2007

I've never had a concealer that I loved until I got the Lise Watier anti-wrinkle firming concealer. This liquid concealer is dispensed from a pen-like applicator (click it to dispense), and dries to powder form when applied on the skin. I use a firm concealer brush to apply this under the eye, as well as reddish areas like around the nose or any blemishes. You can tell that the product itself is high quality. It blends very easily to a smooth, powdery, and natural finish. Every time I use this, my eyes look much brighter and more awake.

The only thing that I don't like about this is that when you start a new one, you have to click it about 40 times before you get the product flowing. And by the time the concealer oozes out of the brush, it is already overflowing. Once you've used this however, one click is plenty to cover all imperfections. The price is steep at $24, but you definitely get what you pay for. Love this!