Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer - Green

Lise Watier Luminous Correcting Primer - Green Reviews

1 review
Ranked #51 out of 324 in Primer

July 11, 2016

In my opinion, this is the best primer to use to tone down Redness. (I prefer it over the SmashBox Photo Finishing Colour Correcting Primer).
The formulation is the perfect mixture of thickness and liquid which makes a smooth and even application. It's also oil-free which is ideal for my Combination Skin, it leaves you with a "dewey" look but without looking oily or shiny. The tube does say "For a Mattifying Effect, mix with Base Miracle adapted to your skin type", I have not tried this, I am happy with the look and texture this primer has alone but if I ever try, I will update with my results.
It is a little overpriced compared to other primers, but this one spreads so effortlessly and evenly that you need such a small amount. Just a dime size is enough to cover my entire face and conceal any redness. This is also the only green primer I've used that doesn't leave my skin with a slight green hue so I am able to wear this alone without any makeup or foundation.
The redness in my skin stays toned down all day and stays smooth as well, I couldn't ask for more in a colour correcting primer.