• Lise Watier Mascara WOW Mascara
  • Lise Watier Mascara WOW Mascara

Lise Watier Mascara WOW Mascara Reviews

Ranked #565 out of 774 in Mascara

Unlimited volume. Perfect definition. No, darling, we're not talking TV. We're talking about our super Mascara WOW! Using a protein formula with keratin and panthenol, WOW lets you build up and increase the volume (without limits) with each and every layer. A flexible, plastic elastomer brush defines each lash from root to tip with no clumping. Yes, it's definitely the WOW!

October 28, 2016

This is an excellent mascara that also holds a curl very well. I ended up with mile long, fanned out lashes that were grazing my browbone. Love love love... (Really, it should've been perfect given the price). If you have oily lids, it'll start smearing against the browbone 6 hours into wear.

July 20, 2015

made my lashes look so much thicker and longer!
i got so many compliments on my lashes after wearing this!
it is a great product!
highly recommended!

July 13, 2015

i bought this once and it was nice but it wasn't any different than any other average mascara I've used.

October 17, 2013

Bon Produit, mais rien d exeptionnel. On doit l appliquer plusieurs fois pour avoir de longs cils fournis. Est dans la moyenne.

September 06, 2011

This mascara is great!! I have medium length lashes and this makes them look longer and thicker!! Definitely worth buying!!!

September 06, 2011

I have been blessed with naturally long eyelashes. But even long lashes need some help with perfecting that gorgeous look. This mascara was given to me by my hubby who bought it as part of a gift basket. I love it! It is easy to apply and the applicator has a nice curve to really get those lashes lifted and to product that elongated look.
If you take time to apply it and avoid getting the spider lashes, you'll have really long and noticeable lashes. It also does not irritate my eyes, like some mascara tend to do.

November 25, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. For my eyelashes (short and straight), it was very good. It helped curve them, leight and defined them. I liked the brush as well, which is made I think of silicone. I only was disappointed about the blue color, which I found too dark (almost black : if you're looking for the DIOR blue, this is NOT the one). But overall, a great mascara.

April 05, 2008

This mascara is expensive at $20 but the results are quite dramatic. I only put on one quick coat and it made my eyelashes really long and dramatic - almost like false lashes. In terms of effectiveness, I would compare this to Benefit's BADgal mascara: (http://www.chickadvisor.com/item/benefit-badgal-lash-mascara), however I like it better because it feels softer on the lashes and one quick swipe gets really dramatic results.

The mascara is made with an ultra-light formula and enriched with texturizing agents. The mascara can be applied in multiple coats to achieve the desired volume, though I doubt you'll need it! The brush is a flexible, thermoplastic elastomer brush with 10 combs, designed to define lashes from root to tip without clumping or smudging. I can vouch for that!

It does not irritate my eyes, smudge or flake.

Bottom line: The mascara is really effective and I would definitely use it for nights out when I want gorgeous exaggerated lashes, though it is a tad too pricey for every day use.