Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss is a lip gloss that gives a hint of color, made to dazzle with full, youthful, smooth lips, complete with a perfect glossy finish. For more information, visit http://www.lisewatier.com/.

October 27, 2013

J adore ce Produit, il est efficace, non collant Et lisse. Facile à appliquer il laisse une sensation de picottement lorsqu il fait effet. Donne des lèvres pulpeuses sans exagèration.

September 03, 2013

This product is one oy me must have. It's a great gloss, it's non-sticky, it gives a beautiful shine, and, it taste good! The colors are beautiful too

June 26, 2010

I like the gloss! I do however, have a few qualms with it which I will tell you about later.
Nude is a dusty rose with a very fine golden pearl which gives it an absolutely incredible sense of depth and dimension when swatched.
I didn't feel any stickiness from this gloss; as an experiment I threw my own hair into my face and it didn't stick to my lips!
In terms of wear time, it is quite a thin gloss with a lot of slip and as a result has a shorter wearing time than a MAC gloss.
On application, you'll feel the minty tingle that is typical of all plumping glosses, but this feeling goes away after a few minutes. I can't speak much as to its plumping properties as I don't have very thin lips where plumping might be more evident, but I can tell you it didn't give me Angelina's lips.
The reason why I only LIKE this gloss and not LOVE it is because it tastes really really REALLY bad. Think an odd fruity smell, mixed with toothpaste, plus liquorice! Ewwwwww! I HATE LIQUORICE! I kid you not, that's what it tastes like! Well to me anyway. The taste will gradually get less potent after 10 or 20 minutes but seriously in the beginning, I feel like I'm being forced to drink Chinese herbal medication T.T

June 02, 2010

I bought Corail - a gorgeous coral shade - to wear on my wedding day and I received a ton of compliments! It is my absolute favourite shade from the line.

When you first put on the gloss you immediately get a tingling sensation - but don't fret - this feeling dissipates after a short while. Your lips are left shiny, glossy and a little sparkly.

The best part is, this company is Canadian, so it makes me feel great to support a "hometown" company. This product is now a staple in my makeup bag.

May 22, 2009

I love Lise Watier to start with, I think I haven't use a Lise Watier product that didn't work.
This one is totally a winner!! I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and lips, and this is my favorite lip gloss, it gives shine color, I wear it over my lise watier lip stick! I find that it stays on longer than just regualr lip gloss!! I also love the trendy bottle it comes in.. I recommended to every girl!

October 20, 2008

This gloss is amazing - the plumping affect is not too dramatic but you can feel it tingling. There is a wonderful frity smell to this gloss and it doesn't have that "cosmetic" taste that some have. It provides good colour without being too overwhelming, and is not sticky - just smooth.

June 12, 2008

I absolutely agree and wanted to add that now Lise is available at a lot more department store locations including the Bay

May 19, 2008

I picked up "Nude" and refuse to wear anything else. It goes on with a hint of peachy (which I actually don't like) but after a minute or two mutes into just a pale pinky color that is really flattering for my fair skin tone. It has minimal taste/smell and feels quite moisturizing. I also really like the applicator brush.

I have never used a lip plumper before, so I didn't know what to expect with this one. I must say that I don't feel like my lips are really fuller looking; if anything, the gloss itself lends a plumpy look (as do most glosses). I love it for the color and wearability, not plumpiness (is that a word?). I shudder a little at the price tag, but this would definitely go on my Christmas list!

Updated On: June 19, 2008

I also have "Amour" that I received in the Chicks Night Out swag bag. It's a fun fuschia color that would be perfect for a night out. I'm not sure how well it would work with warm skin tones (I have cool), but it's another great choice for me.

April 03, 2008

I have found my perfect lip gloss. This product feels like luxury from the clean elegant packaging to the silky application. Lips feel moisturized, look shiny, plumper and a hint of gorgeous colour. I tried: Corail (a subtle coral), Nude (a soft, natural pink) and Opalescence (a sexy shimmery number). I loved them all, but my favourite is the Corail. I love the way it looks with my pale skin.

What I love:
*taste/scent are subtly sweet with a hint of citrus. Definitely the least offensive I've ever tried in a gloss. I don't like the smell of most lip products.

*The perfect amount of shine. Lips look fantastic.

*It does make lips look a little fuller. Not 'I just had injections' fuller, but a nice little boost.

*It makes my lips feel nicely moisturized long after I use it. Even when the colour has faded they still feel moisturized.

I would buy this again without a doubt. It's a little pricey at $20, but I think it is worth it. I was hooked on Nars for a while and that is slightly more expensive and has an 'off' taste. I prefer this one hands down and highly recommend it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products