L'Occitane Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

July 01, 2016

This makes my hands greasy which is sad because the scent is great but it's kinda of expensive I can't afford I got one because my cousin used to work and my aunt gave me one.

October 06, 2015

I Really like this company and find the prices worth what you get and the quality. Great smell and leaves skin feeling amazing

L'Occitane Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream;

More expesive brand and hand cream than others, but it is a very pleasant nice vanilla scent!
Moisturizes very well.

Softens the hands.

Because of price, not sure if I will buy again.

But I like it a lot.

October 05, 2015

I love the scent of vanilla so this is such a nice hand cream to use. #L'Occitane (Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream) smells so good, is made with shea butter and is good for all skin types. It is also a very affordable price. Great protection for your hands and skin with the colder weather coming.

October 05, 2015

I am absolutely in love with this hand cream! It is so moisturizing and a little bit of cream goes a long way! I am a tad bit of a germaphobe so I tend to wash my hands 15-20 times a day which causes havoc on my skin. I am so glad I decided to invest in this hand cream because its so moisturizing and it smells amazing! On the photo it can be clearly seen which half had the cream applied to it and which half of my hand did not.

June 10, 2015

I love this product. I received a sample and ended up going out to get the bigger size. I love that it moisturizes my hands and has a scent that isn't too strong. My hands feel amazing and a lot softer too!

April 27, 2015

This cute handy hand cream fits in everyone's purse and is an ideal companion for anyone who is on the road a lot. The cream absorbs into your skin fast and has a lasting effect. The scent is okay, but I have had friends who absolutely fell in love with the scent!

April 16, 2015

I have used different varieties of their products for years. I love the shea tin. This has a delightful smell to it, but for some reason it was on the greasy side. The shea tin isn't like this. I got samples of this, so I'm not out any money, but still prefer the 100% shea products.

April 11, 2015

Great products, smell really nice, great ingredients. Creams absorb fast, very rich in texture, great for those dry seasons. Leaves skin little greasy. I find products to be little too pricey for my wallet.

April 11, 2015

I did get the free tin with two 10ml samples I found this cream is more like an ointment than a hand cream really. It does adsorb into your skin but it leaves your skin look like you had some Vaseline on it, if it didn't do that than I might like it more but the smells of the creams are nice though, I can give them that. I would only put this cream at night with cotton gloves and 28 dollars for the full size isn't worth the price. Nothing against the company their stores are really nice looking and fancy and the workers are really nice people and help you if you need it.

What do you think, have you tried it?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches