Longchamp Le Pliage

Longchamp Le Pliage Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 101 in Handbags

March 28, 2017

I bought 3 of the large totes when I was working in Paris. I find them they are good size bags for work, school or even travel since you can fit a lot of things in it without losing the lust factor! I remember they were less than 100€ each before and now they sell them for 200$+ each in the Canadian market which is so crazy!! Now one of my totes have noticeable holes after 4 years (I don't baby my bags), I plan to go to the flagship store to have my bag fixed. They don't charge repair fees! I highly recommend this bag for girls on the go because they are hold up really well with time and they are waterproof!

October 07, 2016

Since I bought this bag, I wear it every single day!
    I have two and I don't regret it!
    Its been 1 year and it hasn't moved
    Quality is amazing!
    Great finish

July 29, 2016

Just purchased a nylon Pliage bag. Medium tote, short handles, in a very pretty light blue colour. Good size. Not too big and not too small. Great to use as a combo purse/tote. Love the fact that it folds up so small. Well made. Yes, expensive. Will see how it lasts.

May 30, 2016

I never understand the hype about these plain bags that every other girl had....until I got one!! I have set aside my much, MUCH more expensive handbags and find myself throwing around my LP MSH bag everywhere..it is the perfect bag for work (I even put my lunch in here) and traveling as well (I dont have to be cautious about setting it on the ground or getting dirty or scratched).

I would absolutely buy another in a heartbeat!

February 29, 2016

When I saw these bags when I was younger, I never understood the appeal. Now that I'm older and saw it in person, I saw why it was and is so popular. It is super convenient-you can fold it up and durable. What's nice is that the company offers to have the bags fixed (for a fee) if you have holes or the stitching comes apart etc. It is expensive but it is worth it. Well made and goes well with almost all clothing styles.
    Of course it's great for traveling as well.

February 22, 2016

I love long champ bags. throughout high school and college it was the perfect bag for my school books now i use it for traveling and for on the go errands! its a perfect bag for needs of all ages and styles.

February 10, 2016

I own the large in Gunmetal. This bag is so beautiful, classic and functional. As a mom I have to carry a lot around and this bag fits everything I need! Its durable, lightweight and easy to clean. Its a great bag for travel as a carry on and it folds up very small so you can pop it in your luggage. Most stylish carry everything bag you will ever own.