L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush

L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 503 in Blush

True Match Blush flawlessly complements your skin's texture and tone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Powder, and Concealer.Opti-Match technology creates uniquely true-to-life shades that flawlessly complement your skintone and undertone to perfection, leaving you with the most natural flush of colour imaginable.A unique Opti-BlendTM formula provides a skin-true texture that blends smoothly, never looks chalky or cakey. Stays fresh and natural looking hour after hour.Oil-free, vitamin-rich, and non-comedogenic.

April 04, 2015

I am a mega fan of the true match foundation but the blushes are just too powdery and not pigmented enough.

June 14, 2010

I'm a huge fan of the L'Oreal True Match products and own 3 different shades of this blush. If you pick out the shade that happens to be your perfect match, it looks awesome and does wonders to sculpt and add a pretty flush to your face. However, I also picked 2 which were several shades darker than my natural blush tone, and while they look great, I have to be very careful in how I deposit the colour. Apply sparingly, then add more as necessary. Good quality blush that blends well. Lasts about 7 hours without touch-up.

Updated On: June 14, 2010

Don't bother with the tiny brush that comes with it, though. A good quality blush brush is ideal to work with.

April 13, 2010

I wasn't impressed. The gloss was very sticky, not hydrating at all and the glitter was kinda rough. Weird texture and overall dissapointing results.
Not worth it

Updated On: April 13, 2010

I am so sorry, this review was meant for another product.(got excited and opened too many windows at once)

The blush is excellent. It blends very nice and has the greatest texture. The peach one suits my skin tone perfectly and looks so natural.
This has to be one of the nicest blushes ever.
Thums up

April 13, 2010

This blush is so AMAZING! i first bought it because i was looking for a cheap alternative to the NARS multiple in Orgasm. This peachy color looks great and isnt too heavy to its easy to decide how much you want to put on. i got this for about nine dollars at CVS.

February 14, 2010

I was looking into buying a cheaper blush and ran into this one at wal-mart. This loreal blush works well, it goes on light and doesn't dry out my cheeks. It has quite a bit of sparkle to it..i dunno if thats a bad or good thing. I don't use the little blush dry it comes with, its too small. I use my own brush~
overall I think its a good buy.

December 11, 2009

so great with the facial powder,looks like your face was just wind kissed.Just a great product all around