L'Oreal Professionnel Intense Repair Masque Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 2241 in Hair Care

The Intense Repair hair masque is designed to intensely nourish, repair and condition dry hair.  It targets both the hair cuticle and your scalp to maintain a healthy natural balance.

Find L'Oreal Professionnel hair care products in select salons:
Calgary | Montreal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | All

January 27, 2017

I use it every time I wash my hair. It keeps my hair from breaking so fast as I have bleached hair. It helps keep my hair soft and helps with tangling and heat damage from my blow dryer

November 09, 2016

Il est un excellent masque pour mes cheveux sèche et endommagé à la pointe. Je le laisse quelques minutes et je rince ensuite. Il en faut que quelque peu pour un très bon résultat.

November 03, 2016

I agree with another review that yes, it did smell odd and make my hair smell odd, it almost smelled like a chemical. It also is a strange, heavy, creamy paste that goes on and doesn't seem to penetrate my hair cuticle like it says. I have always been a Loreal fan too, but this product missed the mark, especially how expensive it is !!

I think this hair mask is for people who have wiry, strong, thick, frizzy or uncontrollable hair. It is very heavy, and just didn't work for my particular hair type. I have medium density, fine hair.

This just wasn't for me. Google it and look into it and decide for yourself. We all have different opinions right?

November 01, 2016

I was excited to use this.. it was alright but it left my hair feeling a bit weird texture wise. Also made my hair smell odd. Wish I could like this product :(

October 25, 2016

Le masque de chez l'oreal fonctionne super bien dans mes cheveux secs et cassés. Gros format car il faut très peu de produit pour un beau résultat sur mes cheveux.

October 23, 2016

This works really well for dry and damaged hair. It is one of the best hair mask deep conditioning masks I have ever tried. You can feel it working right away. I leave mine in overnight or at least ten minutes. L'Oréal uses some really good ingredients that really help make hair look healthy and shine. This has a wonderful smell as well.

September 24, 2016

The Intense Repair hair masque is a good deep conditioning hair masque. It really makes your hair feel nourished and conditioned afterwards. I leave it on for hours and rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I have long hair so need quite abit of this product so it can get expensive if you use it often and have a lot of hair. I use this about once per month. It gives me the results I am looking for as my hair needs extra care.

September 16, 2016

J'ai été déçue d'acheter un produit contenant autant de paraben. Ce genre de produit est nocif pour notre cuir chevelu; au lieu de l'hydrater, il l'assèche plutôt. Ainsi, ce produit m'a causé des démangeaisons. Il n'est pas recommandé pour les têtes sensibles!

September 03, 2016

My hair is often dry and brittle, but now it is much softer and stronger thanks to this product. This masque took care of those issues and took my hair up a notch leavin git full of body and silky smooth.

August 24, 2016

I have used this masque when it was recommendedto me by my personal hair stylist who said it works wonders on damaged or dry hair and it worked for me. I like that it is very thick and you can feel your hair being absorbed with nutrients and mositure almost instantly. I liked that there was a feeling of luscious soft hair after its use. Very easy to wash out of the hair, and didn't leave my hair stuck to my scalp as other masques tend to weigh down your hair, this one did not. After using for about 3 weeks, I noticed hair was very easy to manage, less split ends, more of a volume even look to my hair. A bit expensive but most worth it.