L'Oreal Total Repair Replenishing 5 Mask Reviews

Ranked #1316 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Product Type: Hair conditioner Brand: L'Oreal Variant: Total Repair 5 Product features: Loreal Paris Total Repairing Treatment for damaged hair. New! Combat 5 signs of 5 damages: - Breakage - Dryness - Dullness - Coarseness - Split-ends Loreal Paris Total Repair 5: Combat The 5 Signs of Damaged Hair! Does your Damaged Hair need a deeper daily repair? Use the L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rinse-out treatment, with Cemet-Ceramide ingredient: it gives your hair on intensive care to replenish & deeply repair damage. Day after day, your hair is 1. Stronger 2. Nourished 3. Shinner 4. Smoother 5. Less Split-Ends. Direction: After shampoo, work through washed hair lengths to tips and rinse. Daily usage. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Condition: 100% Brand new with factory seal Quantity: 1 piece Size: Net content 80 ml

March 14, 2016

The best replenishing hair mask out there. It is inexpensive, comes in a great amount, and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. You seriously can't go wrong with this one.

February 25, 2016

My hair is pretty dry and when I use a mask I want it to kick up the moisture and shine, atleast until my next wash. I use this mask about once a week, and it lasts a few days, when I wash my hair again the benefits of it go too.
CONS: the smell while pleasant is very strong (I usually have it in my hair for a few hours)
PROS: it does what it says on the package
I bought this mask with the conditioner of the same name, and honestly if you are thinking about getting this line of products I would get this instead of the normal conditioner. This mask is a bit more expensive overall (the normal conditioner for the price and size is still a great budget option) but I feel like it does what I wanted the conditioner to do. This is not a holy grail for me, but, for the price/effectiveness/availability I will probably get it again.

January 13, 2013

The ones I got our for the weather this season which is very hot and humid these days 1 Minute Re-nutrition Mask from L'oreal Paris. It has a citrus smell and gives out a yellow color but i do recommend that you check the ingredients vigilantly because most of the ingredients have "isopropyl alcohol" which might cause dryness to your hair, so if you have sensitive skin this one is not for you. But with my hair otherwise, it is smooth from my scalp to the mid-section of my hair; however, at the tips it is drier than expected so maybe this one is for just to make hair untangled from each other but does not kips my length moist as I want it to be.

July 25, 2012

For a drugstore hair mask, this is a good buy for value and effectiveness. You get quite a lot of bang for your buck so to speak. It isn't too heavy, so it's good to use on a daily basis. It has a pleasant, perfumey smell. It is effective in moisturizing and hydrating your hair but it's not as intensive as I need. I notice a difference for sure but it I didn't see anything being repaired necessarily, but my ends were softer and not as dry.

June 23, 2012

Best hair mask I've ever tried. Left my hair soft and silky without being greasy. The next day my hair still looked great and I didn't need to wash it. Two thumbs up!

June 11, 2012

After a long and very frustrating search I do believe I have finally found the right hair mask for me. A few weeks ago I was on my way out of WalMart when I notice a display of L’Oreal Total Repair Replenishing 5 Mask on sale for only $3. So I thought why not at that price if it doesn’t work like the rest of the mask I’ve tried I can always give it away and not feel bad about spending the money for nothing. First off I'd like to start with the container. It has a locking lid that you can tell is completely closed when you feel and hear the lock take hold. I love this and haven’t ever seen it on any other hair mask container. I think this was a great addition to the product line and wish all hair care product containers like this one did this. It has a really nice light fresh scent to it and it’s thick and creamy. You can apply as much or a little as you like and where you like. My hair is very long, thin and straight as a pin and it also tends to get oily on top and be dry at the bottom. After washing and rinsing mine hair I was ready to give it the big test. I applied it all over my hair because I wanted to see how it affected my oily hair on top as well as where I really needed it, witch is everywhere else. I left it on for the five minutes that the instructions recommended then began to rinse it out. While I was rinsing it out I couldn’t believe how soft and silky my hair felt, but I still wasn’t sold as this has happened to me in the past and I didn’t end up with great results. This mask does seem to take a very long time to rinse out even with my long hair it seems to take much longer. It also made the bottom of the tub pretty slippery, so if you do try this mask do keep that in mind. When I was finally done and out of the shower tit was time for the next big test, did it, or didn’t help keep my hair from becoming a mass of knots. Well I’m happy to say that it pasted. My hair was easy to get through from top to bottom. Now for the main result, how did my hair feel, look and how did this hold up. Yet again the L’Oreal Total Repair Replenishing 5 Mask did every thing I wanted it to do for my hair and not one thing I didn’t want it to. When my hair was dry it felt like silk from top to bottom. My dry and split ends seemed to be a lot less noticeable and it did not make the top of my hair go oily with in a few hours like other deep conditioning mask do to my hair if I apply it all over. If you have hair like mine I’d defiantly recommend you give L’Oreal Total Repair Replenishing 5 mask a try. I’m so happy that I did. I finally found what I’ve bin looking for all these years!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender