• Luckyfine Kit Set of 12pcs Girl's Pro Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil

Luckyfine Kit Set of 12pcs Girl's Pro Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #19 out of 107 in Lip Liner

May 02, 2016

For the price especially, this is a great set of lip-liners in a lovely range of colors that look great on the lips and are very pigmented. My one qualm would be that they are more water-resistant that truly waterproof, but for me this isn't a deal-breaker.

They go on very easily and smoothly, but if you want a very fine line, you will need to sharpen them with the (yay) provided sharpener.

I love the range of colors, though I wish they had names to make identification easier, as they are all of varied shades, the majority of which are really different. Some even have a nice metallic sheen.

I would recommend these to people who, like me, have a lot of lip colors but no liners. A great bargain that are on par with any more expensive drug store liners.

----------------------------------

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!