LUSH Santa's Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 16 in Lip Scrub

June 29, 2016

Super lip srcub. très efficace sur les petites peaux mortes et redonne vraiment de belles lèvres. Venant de quelqu'un avec des levres sèches et gercées a longueur d'année c'est mon produit chouchou qui me sauve la vie! en plus il goute bon!

March 21, 2016

Received it as a gift for Christmas. Loved the way it made my lips feel..and it tastes great!! I will definitely being buying some more in the future.

December 31, 2015

This is such an awesome lip scrub. I got it as a gift and it lasts forever.

I use the scrub on at night right before bed. You can actually eat this as it's all natural. It kind of tastes like cherry cola. It is a life saver during the winter. My son had very chapped lips and we used this and voila - all gone. I usually apply a lip gloss afterwards and leave it on all night.

This is $8.95 at lush.ca, but on boxing day, you can get it buy one, get one free. It will last you all year. I believe that it expires after 14 months. Fantastic buy.

March 29, 2014

I bought Lush's lip scrub when it was on sale after Christmas. It smells great, and tastes good, but it's harder to use than it ought to be. The lip sugar kind of clumps and falls everywhere when you try to use it, and it stains your finger red. It's the first LUSH product I didn't love.

Movies/TV Series

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce

skye22 added a new review for
    Post Honey Shreddies

Dove Foam

Winslow added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original