LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #456 out of 843 in Bath & Body

June 23, 2015

One of my favorite bath bomb, especially because of the lavender contained in this bomb that acts as a natural melatonin. The perfect option to calm my boiling mind! A ritual to add to your evenings if you want to spend a pleasant night of sleep. Relaxation guaranteed!

Note: the lavender scent, which I normally don't like, is very discreet when mixed with water.

May 11, 2015

This was alright, I just wasn't falling out of my panties over the scent.

February 27, 2013

I was really excited to try this product because of the description of scents that it supposedly has, as well as it's colour changing throughout the bath. Yeah.... not so much. I didn't really smell anything when I used it in the bath and it didn't change colours at all. When I first dropped it in, the water was a pinky colour and then it went kind of a purple/grey..... it's supposed to go from pink to purple to dark, like a night sky. This went from pink to dirty looking..... not so nice.

April 21, 2012

I love this bath bomb the smell is wonderful and just so soothing.Lavender, ylang ylang and sweet tonka absolute(alternative for vanilla.)I love how it switches colors from pink to purple.If you have had a stressful day this is the perfect bath bomb to unwind and relax with its just so soothing and the smell will linger in the bathroom for hours another great bath bomb from Lush!

May 29, 2011

Holy pink and sparkles, Batman! Seriously, this bath bomb is Barbie-esque pink. Creamy smooth bubbles that last a long time, and leave your skin softer than ever. I love this bath bomb and hope it is here to stay. Lavender and Tonka absolute smell wonderful together.

This bomb does somewhat remind me of Lush's Dream Cream.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products