MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1197 in Eye Shadow

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

March 21, 2017

I personally love the coverage of mac eyeshadow. I don't wear make up often but when I do I want it to look great. And Mac colors are vibrant and silky. Wouldn't use anything else.

March 16, 2017

LOVE MACs eyeshadows. I find they have great pigmentation and they show up very nice on my complexion. I wish I had the $$ to buy literally every shade that they had. They are just really nice both the matte and metallic shades!!

March 15, 2017

Love MAC eye shadows! The colour choices are unbelievable and the wear extremely well without fading as the day progresses. Thank goodness for online shopping as we don't have a store where I live.

March 12, 2017

These are the gold standard of pro quality eyeshadows! Absolutely gorgeous colours, extremely pigmented (the bear all around), and glide on like magic for easy application. I've used these with both a sponge brush applicator and regular bristle brushes, absolutely fabulous no matter your applicator. Require very minimal product for a bold colour. I personally always apply concealer or a primer to my eyes and definitely recommend doing so for these as well. You will have over 24 hours of staying power making you look and feel fabulous even after super lengthy flights :) although priced on the higher side, they are absolutely worth the premium!

March 10, 2017

I like mac products I have quite a few of them. And I love this one it tends to last long and maybe a touch up needed after like 6hrs bc of the sweat or if ur outside bit it does last long

March 07, 2017

I like mac eyeshadow although i did notice after wearing it for a couple of hours it tends to feel a bit oily, I am undecided and fo prefer other brands

March 05, 2017

You definitely pay for the amazing quality. I use nylon frost for highlights my face because eits such a gorgeous colour. I can't wait to finish it so I can go out and buy more.

March 01, 2017

You pay for quality and staying power with MAC eyeshadow.
    I find that they blend well, and the endless colour variety is appealing.
    I like the sturdy containers which help to be able to just throw them in my purse or cosmetic bag with no worry of damage.

March 01, 2017

I have loved MAC eyeshadow for years. I love the quality of the eyeshadow, the variety of colours and how long it lasts. I also love that you can buy them separate and create your own palettes.

March 01, 2017

I love love love MAC Cosmetics Eye shadows!!! I have four shades. They last a long time, blend very well, and have a high pigment composition.I am also an avid supporter for recycling programs (which MAC has, you can bring in your empty compacts and exchange for small items like lipsticks). I think that is great!!!