MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1136 in Eye Shadow

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

January 06, 2017

I have purchased multiple Mac eye shadows and I love the colors and the way it is when applied. Every color i've used has been great and lasts the whole time when I apply it. It is also easy to be removed.

December 14, 2016

Amazing stuff so glowy and also a good highlight on the cheeks if its not too dark of a color i own a few that are too light but some that are so gorgeous that their worth it. I just dont think the price of it is worth it but i love them.

November 29, 2016

I prefer that non sparkly eyeshadow from MAC but my favourite is the smoky rose. I would purchase their eyeshadow once in a while but love their concealers.

November 24, 2016

i have 11 single MAC eyeshadows and i love all the colours, my only problem is i find some of them aren't always that easy to work with and can sometimes be impossible to blend nicely, so i don't use them as often

November 03, 2016

Oh Mon Dieu !!! Les produits MAC pour moi c'est de l'or en barre. Cet ombre a paupiere est excellent. La couleur que vous voyez cest la couleur qui se posera sur vos yeux. Tres facile a manipuler, vous n'allez pas vous en mettre partout. Cest vraiment magnifique et la couleur est éclatante. Jadore Jadore Jadore :)

October 21, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les produits de chez MAC et personne ne peut nier que leurs couleurs d'eyeshadow sont PARFAITES.Ils offrent plusieurs choix et différentes teintes de couleurs. Elles sont vraiment pigmentées et je dirais qu'elles durent assez longtemps.Oui,MAC ça coûte un peu plus cher ,mais je crois que ça en vaux la peine!

October 21, 2016

I always use my MAC eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and it's something I would continue to buy. However, I'm not completely impressed with the price of MAC. It's too expensive, and I only buy this product if I have extra cash to throw around.

October 02, 2016

I love everything from MAC! But, I do have a huge issue with their prices. I believe that everything is so expensive and although I love all their products, I rarely buy from the store. I rather always do research in hopes to find a warehouse that sells it.

September 23, 2016

I really like this eyeshadow. They have a lot of shades to choose from. Its worth every penny. I have mine for 3 years and I still have a lot left over.

September 22, 2016

I love MAC eye shadows. They are so pigmented and stays on for the whole day. It doesn't crease when worn with a good primer and they are very easy to work with. Love the shimmery look it gives.