MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1157 in Eye Shadow

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

February 15, 2017

MAC eyeshadows are great. They have so many different colours and shades and I find they are very pigmented. I don't need to use a lot like some other eyeshadow brands and they tend to last all day! However I do find they are on the smaller side with a higher price but you are paying for the name.

I definitely think you can find very similar eyeshadows for a cheaper price but if you must use MAC and are purchasing these, they work and look great!

February 05, 2017

I have recently purchased a MAC eyeshadow and it is perfect. The pigmentation is great and shows well on the eyes. The colour is the exact as what you get and doesn't change.
    It also lasts throughout the day and does not wear off easily.

February 03, 2017

I started using MAC eyeshadows in high school, when I spent my hard earned money on many different colours and wore their eyeshadows exclusively. The wide range of colours, excellent quality and the fact they lasted a long time because you didn't have to use much are all reasons I would recommend it.

But, as I have now gotten older and I have learnt about more products, I don't purcahse MAC eyeshadows anymore. I have moved onto purchasing pallets that are of a better value. I find the MAC pallets are just too expensive for me for what you get.

January 26, 2017

I always use my MAC eyeshadow. It's very pigmented and it's something I would continue to buy. However, I'm not completely impressed with the price of MAC. It's too expensive, and I only buy this product.

January 06, 2017

I have purchased multiple Mac eye shadows and I love the colors and the way it is when applied. Every color i've used has been great and lasts the whole time when I apply it. It is also easy to be removed.

December 14, 2016

Amazing stuff so glowy and also a good highlight on the cheeks if its not too dark of a color i own a few that are too light but some that are so gorgeous that their worth it. I just dont think the price of it is worth it but i love them.

November 29, 2016

I prefer that non sparkly eyeshadow from MAC but my favourite is the smoky rose. I would purchase their eyeshadow once in a while but love their concealers.

November 24, 2016

i have 11 single MAC eyeshadows and i love all the colours, my only problem is i find some of them aren't always that easy to work with and can sometimes be impossible to blend nicely, so i don't use them as often

November 03, 2016

Oh Mon Dieu !!! Les produits MAC pour moi c'est de l'or en barre. Cet ombre a paupiere est excellent. La couleur que vous voyez cest la couleur qui se posera sur vos yeux. Tres facile a manipuler, vous n'allez pas vous en mettre partout. Cest vraiment magnifique et la couleur est éclatante. Jadore Jadore Jadore :)

October 21, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les produits de chez MAC et personne ne peut nier que leurs couleurs d'eyeshadow sont PARFAITES.Ils offrent plusieurs choix et différentes teintes de couleurs. Elles sont vraiment pigmentées et je dirais qu'elles durent assez longtemps.Oui,MAC ça coûte un peu plus cher ,mais je crois que ça en vaux la peine!

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup